Hi (1 Viewer)

ColinH

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:33
I'm not an Access professional, more of a tinkerer. I live near Reigate in Surrey and I started off as a physics teacher but became disillutioned after about ten years and looked for a similar job in industry. I'm now a trainer at a software and hardware manufacturer in the south of England, training engineers to use the devices our factory makes.
I started using Access 97 because we needed a booking system to handle all the aspects of running our training courses. I was sent on a Learning Tree Access course in 1998 and then given time to develop the application.
Obviously I learnt on the job, which means my later code was much better than the early. What tends to happen now is that I don't touch the booking application for months sometimes, then there is a requirement from management for a new feature or report and I have to re-learn the code and how to do things. That's what has happened now. Our administrators have been keeping a waiting list of delegates in a paper file and management have asked me to incorporate it into the main application.
Ive a problem with it which I won't mention, but it's in the forms section of the forum.
Cheers,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom