Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:17
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 17:17
Hi there, and welcome to AWF! You have come to the right place!

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 17:17
Hi shan_vba. Welcome aboard AWF.

shan_vba

Local time
Tomorrow, 02:47
I'm a little lost in creating a new thread... Can anybody help please ? I need some problems to get resolved...

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:17
Hey, Shan_vba. Creating a new thread is easy enough. Look through the various headers we have like General, Tables, Queries, etc. Decide which category is best for your question. Click on the header. Then, like you created a new thread for this part of the forum, you can click to create a new thread and give it a short but descriptive title. Since you are new, there are a few minor restrictions on posting, but if you stick around, the limits go away.

If you are describing a problem involving an error, please include the error number and text as well as a description of what the code was trying to accomplish when the error popped up.

If your question is about a "how to" topic then tell us in English (not jargon) what you are trying to do and what sequence of events would lead to this point where you get stuck.

shan_vba

Local time
Tomorrow, 02:47
Hey, Shan_vba. Creating a new thread is easy enough. Look through the various headers we have like General, Tables, Queries, etc. Decide which category is best for your question. Click on the header. Then, like you created a new thread for this part of the forum, you can click to create a new thread and give it a short but descriptive title. Since you are new, there are a few minor restrictions on posting, but if you stick around, the limits go away.

If you are describing a problem involving an error, please include the error number and text as well as a description of what the code was trying to accomplish when the error popped up.

If your question is about a "how to" topic then tell us in English (not jargon) what you are trying to do and what sequence of events would lead to this point where you get stuck.
I no longer can see the header that's the problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom