Home page updates and Articles section on main forum? (1 Viewer)

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 20:13
I've come across a great webpage batch tester than does bulk testing of Googles page insights tool.

Just put in a list of several sites after clicking on the "Use a list of urls" tab, or multiple pages from one site and you get a table with the results. It's a brilliant comparison tool!

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
After countless hours and many days of research, I have settled on GeneratePress Premium as my goto theme for my sites. Why? Clean, efficient code that is very lightweight and loads fast. And it is inexpensive too. Only $45 for one years subscription. That is a bonus, but the main reason is that I want everything optimised for speed, since it helps the user experience. So, the WordPress portion of this site will be getting an overhaul and complete refocus in the not too distant future. I just need to get to grips with how this new theme works. I also thought I should really be selling Microsoft Access from this site, if some sort of affiliate program exists. And, perhaps I should have a book section with all the Microsoft Access books from Amazon.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I gave a little thought to the menus and sections for the WordPress section of this site today. Here is what I came up with:

1583938267585.png

Opinions, suggestions and thoughts all welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom