How to generate an invoice that print in all type of Printer (1 Viewer)

Moore71

DEVELOPER
Local time
Today, 15:54
Hi,
Sorry to as this question. Is it possible for a standard A4 page invoice be reduce to print in a small thermal printer with vba code
I am asking this because everytime I have to deploy my desktop App to a client, I will have to setup the thermal printer manually and if it's not a thermal printer, I wil go through a lot of things to setup the particular printer since it's not the default printer
Pls I need vba sample code to do the auto-adjustment for such like it's done in c# environment

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:54
No idea at the moment but show the c# code, it may translate to vba

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:54
While I don't know about reducing the size of a report, there is this to consider: Access uses the print spooler software (technically a high-level driver) on your system. If the printer is a versatile device (i.e. can print multiple paper sizes), you will have to be sure that your print specification includes the type of paper loaded to your printer OR you have to be ready to go to the printer's control panel to change the designation of the type of paper loaded to it. Otherwise, the print spooler will hold the print job until you load the correct type of paper.

LarryE

Local time
Today, 08:54
You can use the following VBA command to open the printer dialog box. Then you can select the printer you need and the options available for that printer.

Application.CommandBars.ExecuteMso ("PrintDialogAccess")

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:54
Print to a .pdf. The .pdf is scalable because it is an image.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom