How to make subreports display their data/records separate from each other (1 Viewer)

Espinoza84

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 19:49
Hello, I have a few subreports in 1 report, all located in the detail section of the report. My question is, is there some kind of properties that will make the reports display their data separate from each other?

Allow me to clarify, I wish for the first subreport to display its data/information and after it is done, then the next subreport will display its data/information and so on. I am wondering if there is any specific properties that do this?

any input is greatly valued, thank you.

Espinoza84

Registered User.
Local time
"First are you wanting all of the SubReports to be on the same Report?
"

yes.

I have 6 subreports in the detail section of my REPORT.
I wish for the 6 subreports to report their information one after the other, in order. meaning, subreport A(the first one) displays its information, then subreport B (the second subreport, which is right below subreport A). Then Subreport C, etc etc.

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Yesterday, 16:49
You would use grouping to do this. You can't put them in the detail section because then they are based on the next grouping up. You would need to create a group that would be based on how you want the subreports to print.

Espinoza84

Registered User.
Local time
Yes, jasriel I have been thinking of your suggestion but I do not think I can do it this way. I would need for one report to open up fully with all the information I need. Unless I can have several reports display in 1 report it would be good, but having to close in order for the next report to open I do not think it would help my situation.

I will experiment with your suggestion Boblarson, thank you for your help

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom