Howdy From Texas (1 Viewer)

jeremy.lankenau

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:55
Hi all,

I've used the site many times to answer my own Access questions, but never posted. I've decided to not just be an observer anymore but participate. I'll help when possible, and hopefully ask relevant questions that others can benefit from.

I work in HR, primarily doing Labor and Management Employee Relations. However, I was tasked to build an Access db for tracking "Cases" and "Actions" which could be Medical (Reasonable Accomodation), Disciplinary, Performance, Grievance's, Appeals, etc. They currently use hard files for working cases. Then, when the case is complete (and only when complete) can it be uploaded into the national case tracking system. Locally, management needs something to keep track of cases as they are being worked and before completion. Also, reports...they like reports...a lot. Enter me, and enter Access.

Hobbies - I read a lot (Sanderson, Martin, and other fantasy are at the top of the list). Spend time with my wife and two sons (7 and 1). I also like to travel (Been to Japan, Taiwan, Germany, Czech Republic, Denmark, Israel & Palestine, and Mexico) - I dont count Afghanistan, because that wasn't for fun...

Cheers,
Jeremy

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:55
Welcome aboard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom