I’m Mad as Hell and I’m not going to take it any more. (1 Viewer)

R

Rich

Kraj said:
Yes, I've noticed your uncanny ability to gracefully diffuse any conflict.
Thank you :cool:

R

Rich

jsanders said:
If you’re considering a new place to live, I would suggest going west, not north.

We have more than our fair share of red light runners already.

Thank you,
So it's fair to say you're a nation of law breakers ?

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 22:18
Rich said:
So it's fair to say you're a nation of law breakers ?
It obviously starts with the President and works its way down to the populace.

If the President breaks international laws, then that must give a good signal to the people that its ok to break laws and get away with it.

(I was going to say it gives the green light to let people run red lights, but its confusing:rolleyes: )

Col

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
Does the term "broken record" mean anything to you people?

Matt Greatorex

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 17:18
ColinEssex said:
It obviously starts with the President and works its way down to the populace.

If the President breaks international laws, then that must give a good signal to the people that its ok to break laws and get away with it.

Col

Yep, 'cos everyone remembers the golden years before Bush came to power and the US, like all other countries, was a crime-free utopia.

selenau837

Can still see y'all......
Local time
Sheesh, you do know how to spoil the fun of running lights. :(

Actually, I rarely run lights. I have on occasion when I was going to fast to stop and it turned red while I was under it.

and Joe, I don't think I can move above TN. I find I have a hard time in non-country type settings. Actually Northern citys scare me. :confused:

selenau837

Local time
Matt Greatorex said:
Yep, 'cos everyone remembers the golden years before Bush came to power and the US, like all other countries, was a crime-free utopia.

Yes, but a BJ in the oval was perfectly alright!! :confused: Ahh, those golden years. :cool:

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
selenau837 said:
Sheesh, you do know how to spoil the fun of running lights. :(

Actually, I rarely run lights. I have on occasion when I was going to fast to stop and it turned red while I was under it.

and Joe, I don't think I can move above TN. I find I have a hard time in non-country type settings. Actually Northern citys scare me. :confused:

I could build a large complex in TN or TX for the money I pay in rent for this micro shop in Northern Virginina.

selenau837

Local time
jsanders said:
I could build a large complex in TN or TX for the money I pay in rent for this micro shop in Northern Virginina.

I don't know what you do, but I am sure VA is much better for what you do correct? Is that why you stay there??

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
selenau837 said:
Yes, but a BJ in the oval was perfectly alright!! :confused: Ahh, those golden years. :cool:
Well, if you look at the Bible adultery is punishable by death but war is generally encouraged. So I guess we really are better off with Bush!

selenau837

Local time
Kraj said:
Well, if you look at the Bible adultery is punishable by death but war is generally encouraged. So I guess we really are better off with Bush!

See I knew I could make someone see the light. :cool: :p

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
selenau837 said:
See I knew I could make someone see the light. :cool: :p
And it's blinding me. :eek: ....... :cool:

I unsuccessfully tried to find a humorous picture to go along with the comment, but I did see this picture that I thought was too beautiful not to share :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom