I'm new here... (1 Viewer)

danleeb03

Local time
Yesterday, 21:31
My Name is Dan and I recentely joined the forum to get my feet wet. I'm very basic compared to many of those on here probably. I really like databases but have a hard time understanding some of the language. I'm 29 years old and have a beautiful wife and two wonderful kids ages 2 and 3. I'm also a youth pastor who has a desire to help young men and women succeed in life and to equip them for lifes daunting tasks. I look forward to learning a lot and you will see me on here quite often. Since I've started my new position as a state contract worker, I've done multiple databases on a low scale form creating data entry forms to running queries and creating basic reports. I've since been requested to create a new process of tracking audits and reports that our office manages/oversees. I've been working on it for about 3 weeks and have become stuck on what to do about a form I have that I would like to auto populate data into a field on the form/table once informaiton has been entered into another field within the same form. I've heard of several ways form other forms but am struggling with understanding how to do it. Any thoughts or step by steps would be greatly appreciated. Have a blessed day!

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Yesterday, 21:31
Moved to Introductions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom