Image inserted into Report being reduced in size (1 Viewer)

fearmichaele

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:28
need help with using images in reports. i have a report that only display a image that was scanned and saved into a table. The image is saved as a JPEG. (i have tried BMP, PNG, TIFF). the margins of the report are set @ 8.5X11. the image margins are set at 8.4X10..9. I am using the size mode set to ZOOM. The image is displayed in the report but is reduced in size (e.g. 5 X 7). if i change the size mode to CLIP then the size is 13X17. how do i get the image to fit and fill the entire 8.5x11 page?

Ranman256

Local time
Today, 10:28
You can't fill 8.5x11, the printer won't print due to edge margins.
But you should be able to fill the 8x11 image box with zoom for screen only.
BUT if the image is not 8x11 ratio,it won't fill either.

fearmichaele

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:28
how can i manipulate this to occur? my end result is not neccessarily display on screen. ultimately the report will be hidden from the user. its the converting to a PDF file saved in a folder on a server is my end result.
The actual workflow is the user places the documents in a scanner ADF. the pages are scanned into a scan table tied to a record in the main table. the individual pages are then pulled into the report and outputted as a PDF in order to marry all of the scanned pages together. (this routine was borrowed from other users. and posted in this forum under VBA). So any way to get the end result to show on a 8.5x11 page and not be reduced in size?

and thank you for your response. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom