Imus (1 Viewer)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 14:41
Well what defines a radical atheist, do they burn down churches?:confused:

radical athiest is presumably someone that is not a believer in a fairy tale.

notice how the so called christian festivals are on pagan celebration days - Easter, xmas etc thats why you have eggs at easter because its part of the pagan tradition.

If the church and their con man leader were that popular, they'd be able to have their own festival without the need of the pagan support

Col

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:41
Radicals resort to violence when their religious beliefs are even slightly threatened. (By contrast, a DEVOUT believer's beliefs are so strong they cannot be successfully threatened so the devout follower just peacefully ignores the heathen.)

Historical examples: The Crusades and the Spanish Inquisition were two cases of religion taken to radical extremes. The Waco incident the Branch Davidians was a radical case. The Jim Jones in Guyana incident (with the grape Kool-Aid laced with cyanide) was a radical case. The sniper who killed abortion providers was recently caught after hiding out in the Carolina woods - another radical.

Before anyone wishes to ask... Yes, you could successfully argue that radical = nutcase. I won't dispute you.

A radical atheist, like any other kind of radical, is an in-your-face person who tries to push his/her beliefs on you whether you want them or not.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
A radical atheist, like any other kind of radical, is an in-your-face person who tries to push his/her beliefs on you whether you want them or not.

But not resorting to murder / torture / invading countries, like the radical religious cranks do. . . . . . .you don't believe in my god? I'll kill you.

I'll impose democracy on you even though your country is under control - there now, much better, now you have terror, killing, extremists, rioting - just like we have in democracy land of the free.:rolleyes:

Col

R

Rich

And a president that defies the will of the elected majority in the name of god:rolleyes:

GaryPanic

Smoke me a Kipper,Skipper
Local time
Today, 06:41
your going straight to hell , for that one (only kidding) its a line out of a R.Williams file Good morning Vietam

Its the weirdos that cause the problems

all religions start out with the best intentions - but after a while corruption sneaks's (?) in

g

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
And a president that defies the will of the elected majority in the name of god:rolleyes:

Sending 3,500+ troops to their death and causing 60,000+ innocent people to die seems quite acceptable in America's eyes because its done in the name of god, so it must be good.

Here's an overview of the Red Cross report issued a day or so ago.here Notice the picture of the Iraqi man next to his pick-up that has just been flattened by Yankee military - I bet he won't get compensation:rolleyes:

Col

KalelGmoon

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:41
I don't know if there is an official definition per se, but I always just think of them as those who blow up abortion clinics or people like the Phelps knuckleheads in Kansas and their ilk. Nutjobs, basically. :D

Please dont think the entire state of Kansas is like those Phelps Knuckleheads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom