Imus (1 Viewer)

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 22:02
Thanks for that.

And I thought the forum was only good for Access info, rambling on about motorbikes, and insulting foreginers :D

Brits seem to appreciate the insult more if you speak in their language :D

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 17:02
most American games are based on what our schoolchildren play,

Interesting similarity I suppose; When you look around our elementary school playgrounds the kids are playing soccer... :p

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Interesting similarity I suppose; When you look around our elementary school playgrounds the kids are playing soccer... :p

why don't you just do your mod job and delete that sperm count thread

Col

R

Rich

Well they're actually being taught something worthwhile, at long last, maybe there's hope on the horizon yet:eek:

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
They're not foreigners, they're Americans:D

If you note, I used the word 'foreginers', which, if I remember correctly, is defined as 'all people of a country other your own, with particular emphasis on anyone residing or originating from an area to the left of the Atlantic'.

Either that or it was a typo.

R

Rich

If you note, I used the word 'foreginers', which, if I remember correctly, is defined as 'all people of a country other your own, with particular emphasis on anyone residing or originating from an area to the left of the Atlantic'.

Yes but we refer to Americans as Americans, foreigners are a different breed:D

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time

LMAO now that's funny :D :D :D

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Today, 16:02
And radical ANYTHING is probably not good. Like, ... radical Islamic, radical Jewish, radical Catholic, radical Zoroastrian, radical Buddhist (can there be such a thing?), etc. Moderation in all things is the best approach.

What about radical Athiests? ;)

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Today, 16:02
To get somewhat back to the topic. I agree that Imus's comments were terrible and he probably deserves whatever is coming to him. However, at the same time I wonder what made this particular comment receive such a backlash when the guy has been a jerk for his entire career? Why hasn't anyone raised such a fuss before? Likewise, why doesn't anyone raise a fuss when it is directed at Hispanics or Whites, or take more of a stand against the degrading nature of rap music? I just don't get it sometimes.

And as far as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton go, as has been said before I think they are more racist then Imus ever thought of being. Nobody says anything though since I guess it is OK to be racist against white people. :rolleyes:

rainman89

I cant find the any key..
Local time
And as far as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton go, as has been said before I think they are more racist then Imus ever thought of being. Nobody says anything though since I guess it is OK to be racist against white people. :rolleyes:

not to get too off topic but dont u think that the Duke Lacrosse players deserve an apology from these 2? If u recall when this whole ordeal started they SLAMMED the players, who have had the charges dropped against them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom