In honour of the Forum Troll --- (1 Viewer)

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 00:15
Let's not throw personal insults on here. There's no need for it.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Beginning to wonder if he's actually the site owner for UA as both have me targeted for some inexplicable reason.

Or an owner looking for traffic on that NoFap site? :D

I prefer here to UA. We've always had more fun here, even if the fun has died down a bit.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 05:15
Vassago

Thanks but my comments make little sense now you've done a bit of editing!
Should I just delete my post now?

jleach

Registered User.
Local time
Beginning to wonder if he's actually the site owner for UA

I have certain levels of discretion that need to be maintained, but let's say that I highly doubt this is the case (I'd bet a fair sum on it).

As it happens, recently on the other side of the pond a member has come in ranting and raving about all sorts of things that might get a person locked up for a time (for their own well being and that of others). Remarkable resemblance to someone in this thread. I expect the admin crew over there will likely usher him to the door sooner rather than later (surprised?), but I'm curiously watching to see how much this forum puts up with before they've had enough of someone. :cool:

Cheers,

Leo_Coroneos

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:15
Hi guys, I'm ba-ack!

I didn't mean to upset Uncle Gizmo. Dear old Uncle, I''m sorry. Perhaps you just need to learn to live in a world with people as spiteful and "bigoted" as me. I'm not craving attention, I come here to learn lessons. That's what life's all about, isn't it?

Doc-Man, I didn't have you in mind to be my champion, in fact I didn't have any particular person in mind. Apparently this moderator on NoFap has trodden on many others' toes as well.

ridders, ah, dear old ridders. Were you talking to me? There's not much point, mate. I hope you can deal with the heartache of being on my ignore list; time is a great healer, and... well, I'm getting sardonic now so I might as well just leave it there.

Everyone, please read my new thread, quoted verbatim from a senior dev. It's entitled "F*** other devs," and it's right on the mark. Fuck 'em.

You can still be you without allowing others' criticism to hold you back. That's what makes YOU the reader such a great person.

Leo_Coroneos

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:15
Everyone, please read my new thread, quoted verbatim from a senior dev. It's entitled "F*** other devs," and it's right on the mark. Fuck 'em.

You guys, you guys! Come and see Galaxiom make an UTTER fool of himself! It's VERY funny... ahhahahahahahah! :D :D :D

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 23:15
Leo, you claim to be leaving (in another post). It seems that you don't see yourself fitting in here, am I misreading that?

This is a sociable technical forum. It is not a purely social forum. If you treat it like something it isn't, then don't expect to fit in smoothly. Square peg in a round hole and all that. But of course, you are a bit sensitive to pegs in round holes, aren't you?

Understand, Leo, that I personally don't give a flyin' lump of gooey fudge about your personal prejudices. We all have them. My own pet peeve is drivers who apparently filled out their driver's license in crayon, which was the most advanced writing implement with which they were familiar. That you have an anti-gay prejudice is your right, but since this is a techie forum with the inevitable social overtones, it would help if you were to be maybe just a little bit more professional.

In another thread, you unloaded on Galaxiom. Totally unwarranted. I won't be YOUR champion, but G has been tolerant of my own foibles. I think he's a very reasonable guy with whom to have discussions.

If all you want to do is to try to push everyone's buttons, why don't you apply for a job as an extra in bad science fiction movies where there will be pretty buttons for everyone to press, including you.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
why don't you apply for a job as an extra in bad science fiction movies where there will be pretty buttons for everyone to press, including you.

LOL....

That's gotta be the best put down I've seen ever! Come on Leo let's see what you've got...

Oh and I should say using the f word and the c word is just for kids like you. When you become an adult you will find that you can do a lot better without them, as this post by The_Doc_Man is a testament to...

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
You guys, you guys! Come and see Galaxiom make an UTTER fool of himself! It's VERY funny... ahhahahahahahah! :D :D :D

Young blood, the only FOOL in that "conversation " was you. I would argue that G was foolish to think he could have a reasonable, pragmatic discussion with you - a mistake he won't make again.

You really should quit while you're ahead...

Mark_

Longboard on the internet
Local time
Yesterday, 21:15
You really should quit while you're ahead...

What an unkind reference to use for the dear fellow.. What with all this talk about pegs and holes you must remember he does spend most of his time visually inspecting his own colon, so such references to "Head" may give him painful reminders of the hemorrhoids he has been forces to observe from close quarters!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
But Gent...

Technically, wouldn't he be quitting while he is behind, since he's never been ahead?

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yeah, I suppose. Given his known bete noir, it's a good thing you didn't throw him a boner.

<drum roll><cymbal crash>

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Funny you mentioned that. When he posted those two emo-esque selfie not too long ago, I thought he might have been looking for a date...

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Yeah, I suppose. Given his known bete noir, it's a good thing you didn't throw him a boner.

<drum roll><cymbal crash>

LOL....

I thought your pegs and holes comment was funny but that's brilliant :D

Galaxiom

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:15
I would argue that G was foolish to think he could have a reasonable, pragmatic discussion with you - a mistake he won't make again.

Actually I wrote it as a "cunning trap" for Leo. (See Leo's Public Messages for context).

What I find most amusing is that he has been posting this diatribe under his real name with his real business name in his signature. :eek:

Check out his website. Although he claims there to be an expert on everything, his web design skills are clearly as primitive as his Access skills.

Remember the thread where several members tried to help him create a report for a single record. :D

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Remember the thread where several members tried to help him create a report for a single record. :D

I remember that first thread very well as I solved the report issue for him (it wasn't hard).
However, he first ignored my solution, then claimed it didn't work & he didn't want to hurt my feelings (!)
... then in later posts he claimed I couldn't even create a single record report ...

Anyway, shall we stop wasting time on him now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom