Is This Site Being Updated Anymore ????? (1 Viewer)

CharlesWilliams

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:30
Is the Access section being updated anymore ????? It seems like a long time since I seen updates in the Access section.

KenHigg

Local time
What do you mean by updated?

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
Today, 14:30
CharlesWilliams said:
It seems like a long time since I seen updates in the Access section.

If you mean the FAQ section, it's for people to write up FAQs and submit them for others. I wrote a few to get it started, but I no longer work with Access and have little desire to write about something I now feel no enthusiasm for.

Ron_dK

Cool bop aficionado
Local time
Today, 15:30
SJ McAbney said:
....but I no longer work with Access and have little desire to write about something I now feel no enthusiasm for.

Interesting Stewart, what do you work with nowadays. Just curious.

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
Today, 14:30
rak said:
Interesting Stewart, what do you work with nowadays. Just curious.

Crystal Reports. (And Excel, to a degree.) Not to say I'm enthusiastic about that. ;)

I've started studying towards my CIW certifications, as, in an IT capacity, I'm more interested in web design (an example of which is this network security consultancy) than anything else.

R

Rich

SJ McAbney said:
Crystal Reports. (And Excel, to a degree.) Not to say I'm enthusiastic about that. ;)

I've started studying towards my CIW certifications, as, in an IT capacity, I'm more interested in web design (an example of which is this network security consultancy) than anything else.
Ah good, now how do I set up the security on my wireless network and still have it work?:confused: ;)

CharlesWilliams

Registered User.
Local time
Re Is this site being updated anymore ?????

Sorry Ken,

It just seems to me that it has been awhile since anyone added anything to the top 3 areas of the Access section. Very shortly I will be adding a couple sample databases I am working on.

Again sorry for my lack of an explanation.

- Charles Williams

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom