IT experts say... (1 Viewer)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:43
I feel like it is time that we got together and proposed techniques that would make voter fraud much more difficult than it is currently. The talking heads are obsessed with voter ID and signature verification but security goes well beyond that. The ballots themselves must be secure. They should be treated like checks and duplicates should be prevented so I'd like to start with that as the first concept.

1. Each ballot must have a unique identifier along with a clear chain of custody. Boxes found in the back of Sam's car can not be accepted. The election authorities must know how many mail-in ballots they printed and how many got mailed out. They must know how many in-person ballots got printed and how many were handed to people at the polls. There is no excuse whatsoever for accepting ballots AFTER the polls close. We saw in a number of states, boxes of ballots being "found" days after the election. Apparently, the search continued until enough ballots voting for Biden were found to beat Trump. If you know how many you sent, you know how many you expect back and you can NEVER count more. The key to all financial and inventory applications is counting. Count everything and never accept duplicate serial numbers. There is never an excuse for a polling site to cast more ballots than they had people through the door unless there was some spoilage and the original ballot had to be discarded. ALL paperwork should account for discrepancies. All physical ballots MUST have chain of custody clearly defined. Drop boxes should not be allowed. US Mail only and Mail in ballots should never be received at ANY address except the one where they will be counted. Us Mail has the ability to scan and count incoming/outgoing mail and we should utilize their systems as a sanity check. We even need to SAVE and count the number of envelopes received in the mail. The number of envelopes can NEVER be less than the number of ballots. It is all these counts which prevent the physical duplication of ballots and the multiple scanning of a single ballot. The tabulating software must also disallow duplicate serial numbers.

2. Transferring results to the mother ship. Since the tabulating machines should never be networked, we need a way to collect data from them and transfer it to the central counting facility periodically throughout the day. In order to secure this, there needs to be at least three separate reporting methods and results from all three MUST match. For example, to facilitate reporting, initial counts can be collected via thumb drive and uploaded for each machine to a secure FTP site. The polling facility can produce a summary report separately and that can be emailed. The scan details should be uploaded separately AND physically collected on thumb drives which are delivered via messenger to the mother ship.

I didn't go into sufficient detail to create actual procedures but they will ne required. Please add comments to the first two ideas and add additional ideas as well.
Thanks.

Last edited:

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:43
Although it becomes an issue for compute power, take an AES256 (or pick your other 256-bit method) hash of the file containing the ballots that go on the thumb drive. Separately send the hash file and the ballot file. Recompute the hash at the other end and compare it to the hash file. Don't match? Don't accept.

Mothership has to AT LEAST follow the security rules that fiduciary institutions must follow including multi-method physical security. (Enclosed room, guards and cameras on the door.)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:43
Hey, a suggestion is a suggestion. The Church didn't listen to Galileo's suggestions either.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Does anyone here think that elections can be secure if the ballots themselves are not secure?

The general public can envision dead people voting and although that could swing a local election, it isn't enough to swing a presidential election. But they have no clue what can be done with computers and counterfeit ballots. That's why the public refused to even consider that 2020 might have been stolen. To swing a presidential election takes large infusions of ballots (less than 100,000 in this particular case) and/or processing "favorable" ballots multiple times (as we saw on film) in a small number of critical locations (looks like all it takes is 6 counties), manipulation of the tabulating machines to adjust their vote counts and/or hacking of the counts as they are uploaded. The first two require interjecting counterfeit ballots which would NOT be possible if all ballots were serialized and standard count balancing were implemented. i.e. We know how many we printed, we know how many we sent, that limits the number of votes we expect back. Hacking the machines or intercepting the reporting are more sophisticated tampering but all would show up in an audit which is why the Dems were so dead set against having an audit until they could destroy the evidence.

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I can't tell you how disappointed I am that none of the Americans here actually care that their vote carries its full weight. This is a problem we actually know how to solve. Getting people motivated is the hard part. I have sent my comments to my Senators and Representative as well as my state reps. No one cares. I talked to Hannity. He was clueless. We are doomed.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Pat,

I went down this road during the 2008 and 2012.elections too. If anyone I knew was willing to listen, I filled theirs ears with how we were all being hoodwinked. NO ONE CARED. Friends and family ghosted me on FB, some simply unfriendly me after heated discussions.

I came to the conclusion that people have their minds made up and they simply do not want to be shown anything different.

So I gave up. I cannot make a difference and even if I could, I just do not have the will to fight the good fight anymore. If the true meaning of what our forefathers had in mind for this country of ours is important to you, we are in fact doomed.and have been doomed for some time.

So I spend my days ignoring the news and all the other drama and try to make the most of each day with my immediate family. I know that sounds like some Hallmark tag-line, but it is how I keep from losing my mind and marching on DC.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 19:43
I can't tell you how disappointed I am that none of the Americans here actually care that their vote carries its full weight. This is a problem we actually know how to solve. Getting people motivated is the hard part. I have sent my comments to my Senators and Representative as well as my state reps. No one cares. I talked to Hannity. He was clueless. We are doomed.
Where did you talk to him?

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 19:43
I mean how do you get to talk to a new anchor?

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
You call the call in line for his radio show. I think it was an accident that I talked to him but I got about 30 seconds and couldn't dissuade him from his position that voterID was the ONLY way.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I've spent most of my life believing that our elected officials were mostly honest albeit bumbling. I've changed my opinion. I now believe that most of them are corrupt at some level. Some like the Biden's and Clinton's make it a family affair and collect money for favors. Others misuse their campaign funds like AOC by paying her boyfriend's company thousands. Then there was the whole scandal a couple of years ago with the Pakistani IT support person for ~ 40 Democrats in the house where he was syphoning off their emails and files and sending them wherever while he, with the help of the representatives or their office managers ripped of the US government for hundreds of thousands with their purchasing scam that let him order electronic equipment and sell it on the side. House rules said if the cost was under $500, it didn't need to be inventoried so he even persuaded the suppliers to miss bill stuff so that he could order an iPhone and pay $499 for the phone and $500 for technical support.

I realize that I've only mentioned Democrats. I'm not so naïve that I believe the Republicans are clean. They're just not as sloppy or brazen in their theft.

I also didn't believe that a presidential election could be stolen. I thought it would take too many conspirators. I was wrong. It took corruption in six key districts out of hundreds. Probably less than 30 people total. They just had to be in the right places and they needed the media to cover for them to convince the American public that nothing was going on and if you thought so, you were a racist.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Apparently Parlar warned them. Maybe that's why Amazon pulled their plug.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:43
CNN relies on Ex FBI employees like the disgraced Andrew McCabe, Peter Strok both fired stooges of the deep state.

In virtually every segment that they have done since the Revolver News article was published, CNN, in order to angrily mock questions about the FBI, brings on FBI officials like former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe — who got caught lying to the FBI and barely escaped prosecution for it — to insist that the honorable agency would never do any such thing:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom