Keep forms maximized (1 Viewer)

Gorio

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:19
In creating my forms I have taken off the close and resize buttons, and placed a macro that tells the form to maximize on opening and current. A group of macros runs a variety of reports and places them in print preview. The report form has a resize button but not a close in the upper right corner. On hitting the close button on the menu, the report does clse but the form opens up in a smaller format(about 3/4 screen). I would like this form to open in full page format to keep others for both asthetic and security reasons.
What do I need to include to keep this page full screen after the print preview?

Fornatian

Dim Person
Local time
Try:

DoCmd.Maximize

in the OnActivate event.
if it doesn't do it automatically set the focus to the form on exiting the report(s)

Ian

Camon

Local time
also i would take of auto resize since that is what is making it shrink

Gorio

Registered User.
Local time
Thank you both. I'll give it a try as soon as the weekend comes to a close.

belton

Registered User.
Local time
Hi-
I'm having a problem where I have designed my forms, and maximized them, saved them- but they don't show maximized when I run the application...???

belton

Registered User.
Local time
I find that when I work on different resolution monitors, the characteristics for the displaying of the forms are different... I think I'll have to go back to auto resize/center...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom