Make a field on the form invisible? (1 Viewer)

knn9413

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 23:04
Hi.. I have a main form that has 2 subforms. I have a field on both forms that I have marked as "Visible="No". Both are text box controls and I have made sure that both the label and the text box itself are marked "Visible="No". In the first subform, it works correctly, while on the second one, it still displays. Any idea what the problem could be and more importantly, what I could be doing wrong?

JHB

Have been here a while
Local time
Today, 08:04
Did you choose the right control, and did you remember to save the form?
Open the form in design view and check if the control's property Visible still is set to No.
Do you've any code running that change it to yes?
I've never experienced that a control's Visible property set to No, didn't hide.
If you can't get it, post your database with some sample data, (zip it) + the name of the form in which you've the problem!

knn9413

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 23:04
Did you choose the right control, and did you remember to save the form?
Open the form in design view and check if the control's property Visible still is set to No.
Do you've any code running that change it to yes?
I've never experienced that a control's Visible property set to No, didn't hide.
If you can't get it, post your database with some sample data, (zip it) + the name of the form in which you've the problem!

Not sure what the problem was. When I manually selected the column and hid it in design view, it worked fine...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom