Mask vs Corona virus. Wear or Not. (1 Viewer)

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:59
I just watched a video by a Dr. Gartner suggesting Trump had early signs of dementia. It is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. Talking about the fact he has a narcissistic personality disorder and his finger on the nuclear codes. You have to view the video for what it is. Propaganda.

If you are curious over his political affiliation, he said this on his Trump hating twitter feed:

1604342962631.png

Last edited:

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
The only way you can get a reasonable indication, is by watching a lot of footage of Trump talking. Not broken up footage where they just show a short snippet and then collate them. Everybody says things that are mispronounced, use wrong words, make mistakes. Watch continuous footage.

Harris will take over from Biden within 2 year, I reckon.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:59
Trump is playing 3 dimensional chess. He's always beating them at their own games.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Maybe @The_Doc_Man can chip in on if he thinks Trump has early dementia too. I am not talking about if he likes Trump or not, just the dementia aspect.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Trump is playing 3 dimensional chess. He's always beating them at their own games.
You don't get to be a billionaire, reality TV star and president by being dumb. Having said that, any disease can hit anyone. Bobby Charlton has now been diagnosed with dementia. He was a Manchester United footballing legend.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 06:59
I've watched plenty by him. I'm more involved in politics than you might think. It's just based on my own experiences and what I see from him. I'm not a doctor. It's my opinion. You don't have to agree and that's OK. I don't result care.

Both of these candidates are still horrible and my country is the worse for it.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I watch too much politics because I find it compulsive. But I want to cut back on it as I have far too much other important stuff to attend to. If Trump doesn't get in, then politics will become much more boring for me and so I'm likely spend less time on it. That is a good thing for me. Spending too much time on "expiring" information brings less to my life than spending time on information that has a longer half-life, such as learning new things (e.g. in my case, chess strategy, or home fitness routine or whatever).

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 06:59
Too true. I wouldn't probably spend much time on politics for another country myself. I watch and listen, but not with a purpose.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
It all started when I watched Trump vs Hillary on Fox News. I didn't even know what the difference was between a Republican or Democrat back then, which was right or left wing. But I took a dislike to Hillary. It was more coincidence that she doesn't align with my political views. If she did, it would have melted my brain.

In the UK, the Conservative leader was Teresa May. I couldn't stand her! A very cold character. I am glad they have mad Boris in her place!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:59
Maybe @The_Doc_Man can chip in on if he thinks Trump has early dementia too. I am not talking about if he likes Trump or not, just the dementia aspect.
Been away for a few days due to Hurricane Zeta. No, I have not noticed any of the particular affect that accompanies early-stage dementia.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Both of these candidates are still horrible and my country is the worse for it.

Have to agree, V. Which is why I am SO glad that Louisiana has electronic voting machines that allow us to vote with one hand and hold our noses with the other so we can ignore the stench of our choices.

Sun_Force

Local time
Today, 19:59
allow us to vote with one hand and hold our noses with the other so we can ignore the stench of our choices.

And then he's allowed to rule the world, do whatever he likes to the lives of people in other countries, just because he can.
How miserable we are.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I truly despair sometimes that we cannot put forward such good leaders that there would be no stench factor in selecting one or the other, but our partisan political system has degenerated in the last several elections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom