member from New York/Hawaii (1 Viewer)

tjeffryes

Local time
Yesterday, 16:32
I am a 52 year old VBA programmer, residing in Honolulu, Hawaii. I've been developing in Access since 2000 and have clients all over the world, from Yemen to Ireland to United States.

I lived in New York City for 31 years and did a lot of Access programming there as well. I've done a lot of my development work myself without the aid of books or forums, so I'm often curious as to how differently (or wrongly) I do things. I'd be interested in learning more best practices and also how to build my own Access add-ins. I've made add-ins for word and excel, but not Access.

I'd also like to learn more about dealing with networks and which data options are best. Since most of my development is on a single non-networked machine, it's hard for me to develop for clients that use large networks.

Thanks for having me.

Tim

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 19:32
Welcome aboard Tim! You're aware of the rule that new members in Hawaii host members from snow-bound locations during the winter? :p

tjeffryes

Local time
Yesterday, 16:32
Paul: No problem there. As soon as I'm not just renting a room from my brother, I'll send the invitations. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom