Hello World (1 Viewer)

Curiosity

Local time
Today, 10:08
Hello everybody,

I am a Mechanical Engineering student based in Berlin who is about to finish his master degree. In my current job I was working a lot with Ms Access as a user. Since I had always been interested in Excel and VBA I was digging a bit into the code of my companies existing database, searching for things to optimize and automate. So within the last year I was developing quite a lot for that database and was able to integrate, automate and accelerate many workflows using VBA and Python. I still have quite a few ideas and ongoing projects regarding this database. I would not consider myself a Software developer in the classical sense though.

I hope that I will be able to find some help here for challenges in the future and also provide help for others if I can.

Cheers!

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:08
Welcome to Access World! We're so happy to have you join us as a member of our community. As the most active Microsoft Access discussion forum on the internet, with posts dating back more than 20 years, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with you.

We're a friendly and helpful community, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have or share your own experiences with Access. We're here to support you and help you get the most out of this powerful database program.

To get started, we recommend reading the post linked below. It contains important information for all new users of the forum:

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We hope you have a great time participating in the discussion and learning from other Access enthusiasts. We look forward to having you around!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:08
Hello and welcome to the forums. Each of us came here with different origins. For instance, I'm actually a chemist who fell into a situation where I had to become a systems administrator. Long story, found elsewhere in this forum. I became a software engineer in a back-door kind of path, but can't say I ever suffered because of it. I'm retired now so my projects are home-related or family-related.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom