member subscriptions (1 Viewer)

ferry

Local time
Today, 22:13
Hello, I need a database in Access for member subscriptions and payment information in a sports club, and extracting an account statement for members

Local time
Today, 15:13
1. Create backend with tables: members, subscriptions and payments
2. Create frontend with a members form to perform CRUD operations there
3. Test and deploy

bob fitz

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 21:13
Hi ferry
The attached db might be useful to you as a starter

Attachments

• members01.accdb
    604 KB · Views: 57

ferry

Local time
Hi ferry
The attached db might be useful to you as a starter
Thank you. First, I want to add games, and on the basis of which the value is determined, not on membership, for example, swimming 100, and the type of subscription is daily, monthly, weekly, yearly, and it is calculated on that

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Table Suggestions:-

1. Members Table
: This table contains information about each member.
  • MemberID (Primary Key)
  • FirstName
  • LastName
  • ContactNumber
  • Email

2. Games Table: This table includes the different games and their prices.
  • GameID (Primary Key)
  • GameName
  • GamePrice

3. SubscriptionTypes Table: This table holds the different types of subscriptions and their durations.
  • SubscriptionTypeID (Primary Key)
  • SubscriptionTypeName (daily, monthly, weekly, yearly)
  • DurationInDays

4. Subscriptions Table: This table links members to their game subscriptions.
  • SubscriptionID (Primary Key)
  • MemberID (Foreign Key)
  • GameID (Foreign Key)
  • SubscriptionTypeID (Foreign Key)
  • SubscriptionStartDate
  • SubscriptionEndDate

5. Payments Table: This table holds information about payments made by members.
  • PaymentID (Primary Key)
  • MemberID (Foreign Key)
  • SubscriptionID (Foreign Key)
  • PaymentAmount
  • PaymentDate

The above structure allows you to store member information, track which games each member is subscribed to, and how often they pay for their subscriptions. It also allows you to adjust the prices for each game and the duration of each subscription type.

ferry

Local time
Table Suggestions:-

1. Members Table
: This table contains information about each member.
  • MemberID (Primary Key)
  • FirstName
  • LastName
  • ContactNumber
  • Email

2. Games Table: This table includes the different games and their prices.
  • GameID (Primary Key)
  • GameName
  • GamePrice

3. SubscriptionTypes Table: This table holds the different types of subscriptions and their durations.
  • SubscriptionTypeID (Primary Key)
  • SubscriptionTypeName (daily, monthly, weekly, yearly)
  • DurationInDays

4. Subscriptions Table: This table links members to their game subscriptions.
  • SubscriptionID (Primary Key)
  • MemberID (Foreign Key)
  • GameID (Foreign Key)
  • SubscriptionTypeID (Foreign Key)
  • SubscriptionStartDate
  • SubscriptionEndDate

5. Payments Table: This table holds information about payments made by members.
  • PaymentID (Primary Key)
  • MemberID (Foreign Key)
  • SubscriptionID (Foreign Key)
  • PaymentAmount
  • PaymentDate

The above structure allows you to store member information, track which games each member is subscribed to, and how often they pay for their subscriptions. It also allows you to adjust the prices for each game and the duration of each subscription type.
Thanks. It did not work for me to create an input query for all the information from those tables. Please complete the help

bob fitz

AWF VIP
Local time
Thanks. It did not work for me to create an input query for all the information from those tables. Please complete the help
Perhaps it would be better for you to post a copy of your database file so that we can see what you have and perhaps see what is wrong with it.

GPGeorge

Grover Park George
Local time
Today, 13:13
Perhaps a word on how forums like this work would also be useful.

You started out, without asking for anything or even saying "thank you", by simply stating "I need a database in Access...."

That implied you expected someone to just provide such a database.

Forums like this are supported by developers who donate their time and expertise to helping others with problems and questions about their existing databases. That's important because creating a viable custom-designed relational database application is complex and time-consuming. It'll take hours of your effort, and you'll have to supply all of the business rules, details about what needs to be tracked, how reporting is done, and so on and so on.

I'm impressed that several people offered ideas to help you get off the ground. You will, however, have to actually do the work yourself.

Start by trying out the suggestions offered and following up with specific questions about specific hurdles you encounter in your efforts.

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
This is also from the O/P as their first post.

Seems happy enough to charge someone for their time? :(

mike60smart

Registered User.
Local time
You would NOT use a query to enter data for all the tables suggested by Uncle Gismo.

You would need to create all of the tables and then set Referential Integrity between each related table.

Then you would need to create a Data Entry Form using a Main Form / Subform construction.

ferry

Local time
Gasman
I think I asked a question, and you were kind enough to answer it.. What is the meaning of that speech

ferry

Local time
Perhaps a word on how forums like this work would also be useful.

You started out, without asking for anything or even saying "thank you", by simply stating "I need a database in Access...."

That implied you expected someone to just provide such a database.

Forums like this are supported by developers who donate their time and expertise to helping others with problems and questions about their existing databases. That's important because creating a viable custom-designed relational database application is complex and time-consuming. It'll take hours of your effort, and you'll have to supply all of the business rules, details about what needs to be tracked, how reporting is done, and so on and so on.

I'm impressed that several people offered ideas to help you get off the ground. You will, however, have to actually do the work yourself.

Start by trying out the suggestions offered and following up with specific questions about specific hurdles you encounter in your efforts.
Thank you for the advice, and thank you for your time. I actually tried it, and it failed for me. I will hurry up with what I did, if you would allow me to find out the problem.
and I am sorry Sorry talk with google translate

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Gasman
I think I asked a question, and you were kind enough to answer it.. What is the meaning of that speech
As mentioned, it appears that you expect someone to supply you a membership db, free?, yet you also appear to want to be paid for your work, as inferred by your first post.?
Now it might just be translation and your culture, but it comes over that way to me, and probably a few others.
We will help you with your db if we can, but we are not going to write one for you.
Search the links and see if there is one you can adapt to your needs.
What you are seeking is not a small task, and if you want to get something quick, then perhaps consider buying one? Then that developer gets paid for their work.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Are you looking for assistance with creating an input form in Microsoft Access that allows users to enter information into the tables you mentioned?

ferry

Local time
Are you looking for assistance with creating an input form in Microsoft Access that allows users to enter information into the tables you mentioned?
Yes, please look for help creating an entry form in Microsoft and I created those tables

Attachments

• Member_Sports.accdb
    808 KB · Views: 54

mike60smart

Registered User.
Local time
Hi
The attached has a MainForm to display the Member Details with a Subform to display the Members Chosen Sports.

See if you can create the other 2 subforms.

Attachments

• Member_Sports.zip
    35.8 KB · Views: 49

ferry

Local time
Hi
The attached has a MainForm to display the Member Details with a Subform to display the Members Chosen Sports.

See if you can create the other 2 subforms.
Thank you very much. For the payments, it will remain the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom