Men beating Women (1 Viewer)

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 16:19
Celebrating his win with a Bud Light, that's awesome.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 18:19
Particularly awesome if you think about the current flap over Bud Light and their trans spokesperson who has nearly tanked the brand. So why would a trans person NOT have a Bud in hand. (Yes, there WAS a double entendre in that statement!) But then again, the current flap means those who can handle it will have all the Bud Light they want. They won't make money from me, though, because I stopped drinking beer years ago. Goes in yellow, odorous, and foamy; comes out yellow, odorous, and foamy. I got tired of being the middle-man. But in the spirit of honesty, now that my liver is less happy with me, I don't drink anything alcoholic any more.

cyberman55

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 19:19
Speaking as a lesbian trapped in a man's body, I'd never presume to compete in women's sports. :love:

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
And will someone please tell them they are not being "excluded"? You can still play in the sport of the gender you actually are, cross dressing aside, kind of like you always have been able to.

Cotswold

Local time
Today, 00:19
With all this trans stuff, I don't see how drag artists appear to be acceptable.
The main object of the exercise seems to be to take the micky out of women. In general they claim to be comedians but the tendency is sarcasm and to ridicule. Many women don't think they are at all amusing, or acceptable. The tart stereotype appears to be the most prevalent.

Just how different are they from the blacking-up entertainers that were thought to be OK back in the last century? Then we had the Black & White Minstrels promoted and shown on the BBC in the UK. Something I don't recall the BBC apologising for. Drag seems to be an attempt to entertain using the exact same attitudes and excuses but against women.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
With all this trans stuff, I don't see how drag artists appear to be acceptable.
The main object of the exercise seems to be to take the micky out of women. In general they claim to be comedians but the tendency is sarcasm and to ridicule. Many women don't think they are at all amusing, or acceptable. The tart stereotype appears to be the most prevalent.

Just how different are they from the blacking-up entertainers that were thought to be OK back in the last century? Then we had the Black & White Minstrels promoted and shown on the BBC in the UK. Something I don't recall the BBC apologising for. Drag seems to be an attempt to entertain using the exact same attitudes and excuses but against women.

That's a very insightful and informative post.

Similar to newest fad of men competing against women, suddenly women's rights have taken a backseat again.

And this is just one more out of dozens of evidentiary pieces of the puzzle to why I think most well informed and thoughtful people see it for the FAD it is.

Like all FADS, it takes the front attention for the moment .... for the moment. Unfortunately the consequences of enabling people's confusion during adolescence is NOT momentary.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Speaking as a skinny person trapped in a fat man's body, I would just like some clothes off-the-rack that fit and didn't need alterations.

It's annoying to me that Sam's Club has some clothing, which ordinarily would be just my thing - I'm very much the type of person that will buy clothes from places like that, if I see something functional and cheap.

But they only go up to size 40 in the shorts/pants. At the moment I wear 42.

Hey, I love the diversity of Arizona with it's 50% hispanic population, but please don't forget about the rest of us who aren't all 5 feet and 110 pounds!

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
women's rights have taken a backseat again.

An article passed by my feed the other day. The gist of the headline was "in the last whatever period of time there has been a large increase in anti-LGB... legislation proposed or passed". It had a very "we're being discriminated against" feel to it. Digging deeper though, the legislation was not "anti" them so much as protecting somebody else. An example was legislation preventing former males from competing in female events. In my view that's not discriminating against them, it's protecting women's rights.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
An article passed by my feed the other day. The gist of the headline was "in the last whatever period of time there has been a large increase in anti-LGB... legislation proposed or passed". It had a very "we're being discriminated against" feel to it. Digging deeper though, the legislation was not "anti" them so much as protecting somebody else. An example was legislation preventing former males from competing in female events. In my view that's not discriminating against them, it's protecting women's rights.

Totally agreed. It's not anti anything. It's just saying men do men's sports. Women do women sports. So simple!

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
I parked in the supermarket car park. I got out and realised I made a complete hash of it! Back wheel in neighbouring space!

I noticed a woman staring at me in disapproval. I said to my wife, if she says anything I'm going to say, I'm a female transitioning to male!

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Lbgdq+ p

Are they really going to legitimize and defend paedophiles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom