More Graphic Display Requirements (1 Viewer)

BarkerD

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 22:10
I have finished the modifications based on the suggestions I was given in the previous message.

It works like a charm. Thanks!!!

Here is the new problem:

The Products table has a Sub-Table linked to it that also has very important information that needs to be verified. Each Product can have multiple operations with different machine numbers, run rates, die numbers etc.

When a product is verified, the operations are also verified as well. I think I can show changes to operations the same way as with the product specifications, by looping through the recordset with the same part number and adding records for each operation.

The problem arises when an operation needs to be deleted. I've thought that maybe I could add a Boolean field to the Operations table which will be set to true when the user tries to delete the operation. How would I be able to delete this record once the verification has been completed?

Does this seem like the most efficient way to do this?

Also: Is there any way to check an entire record against another and compare the values in each field, instead of checking each one individually?(Have like 15 If statements comparing values and setting formatting)

Thanks
Duane Barker

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom