Solved Move fields after updating a form (1 Viewer)

zelarra821

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 23:03
Good afternoon.

I have a form where I show the file of a book. For each book, there are several states that it can be in. To go from one state to another, I have a button, which what it does is update the source table of the form through an UPDATE. Once the source table is updated, I update the form to show the updated information, but what I don't get is that some fields, which I tell you through code that you have to move them, it doesn't. I don't know if that is possible or not to do it in form view.

Can you help me?

Thank you!

Ranman256

Local time
Today, 17:03
you dont have to 'move' them.
do you want them invisible? or locked?
you can open a 2nd form with the 'moved'.

zelarra821

Registered User.
Local time
ok, but I wanted to know if it was possible to do it in the same form, not have two forms for the same

zelarra821

Registered User.
Local time
I attach some captures. In the form, I call two functions: the first, MoverPendiente, which does it is change the state; and ConfigurarFormulario, which does it is to reconfigure the form, hiding and moving the mandatory controls. And I also attach a screenshot of the form, pointing to a control, and the code, so you can see how I apply Move. And no, it doesn't do what I want.

Attachments

• ScreenShot001.jpg
    ScreenShot001.jpg
    514.5 KB · Views: 73
  • ScreenShot003.jpg
    ScreenShot003.jpg
    473.8 KB · Views: 75
  • ScreenShot004.jpg
    ScreenShot004.jpg
    435.9 KB · Views: 71

zelarra821

Registered User.
Local time
I just realized the bug: if I set it to hide and move with a condition, I must set the opposite in case the condition is not met.

Thanks a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom