Navigation pane appears when printing (1 Viewer)

Jonesy41

Local time
Today, 05:36
On my initial form in my DB, there is an option to print a list of records. When I hit the print button, the print dialog appears but so too does the navigation pane. How do I prevent the Nav pane from appearing?

Thanks in advance.

conception_native_0123

Local time
Today, 03:36
the print dialog is part of the program, just like any other program. the nav pane is not going to go away just because you pulled it up.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:36
On my initial form in my DB, there is an option to print a list of records. When I hit the print button, the print dialog appears but so too does the navigation pane. How do I prevent the Nav pane from appearing?

Thanks in advance.
It all depends on the code you're using for your print button. Can you show us what that code looks like?

Jonesy41

Local time
Today, 05:36
It all depends on the code you're using for your print button. Can you show us what that code looks like?
It isn't code. It's a macro button.
1624360262956.png

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:36
It isn't code. It's a macro button.
View attachment 92522
Thank you. As I had suspected, your code is causing the problem. When you use Select Object and say Yes to the In Database Window argument, the Navigation Pane will display.

Try saying No; and if that doesn't work, you'll have to tell us why you're printing a Form, rather than a Report.

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Today, 16:36
the navpane shows because you Select an object in the Navigaion pane (SelectObject)
"In database window = No", means to select the form in navigation pane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom