Need Help, urgent. :) (1 Viewer)

NewSkool

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:23
I have a database of employees, sales, products(Sky and Mobile Phone Contracts) and customers(Need to be common and shared between all products). ( A door-to-door marketing company)

Since each product requires different inputting tables, I have inserted all the required fields into the tblSales and then I want to run a query in order to select the needed fields and create a new Sale of a specific product.

However at the same time I want to create a new customer, assign the sale to an employee, select the commission ID that he is going to receive for the job... etc. Well as you can see the problem is that it is not letting me do it due to the fact that an entry is missing in the other table for that client or a client is not yet created for the sale. (Only one autonumber is assigned.)

What am I doing wrong?

Just in case you want to look at my mess... I have attached the DB :p

Attachments

• mess.zip
    91 KB · Views: 79

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
You have already asked this in the queries module - don't double post, it leads to confusion.

Col

NewSkool

Registered User.
Local time
Accept my apologies for the confusion, however I did try to delete one of them as soon as possible so that not to create confusion. I guess I was not fast enough... sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom