Need some help if possible (1 Viewer)

carriepedersen

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:52
Hello there

I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to possibly create a macro or code so that when a form is loaded it can be automatically updated. For instance I have an image database saved on our network with images. I would like to have the item and image automatically saved to the form when added to that network location. Does that make any sense? I'm not sure if this is possible. I know all fields cannot be populated, but at least possibly the UPC field which is the file name minus the .png and to save the link to the image. Any ideas?

Help is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time!

Carrie

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:52
Forms don't get updated with data. A table or query contains data that can be displayed in a form.

If you have a record in a table and that record contains a link to the image you want to display, then it should be possible.
Can you provide more info?

carriepedersen

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:52
Hello there

I have a table that contains a UPC and I have a folder on our network with the images saved by UPC. What I would like to happen is the table is updated whenever a new image is saved so someone doesn't have to go and manually add it. I would like it to add the UPC and the image to the table. I'm not sure if this is possible or not.

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom