New Member but have been referred here so many times it feels like home (1 Viewer)

kayjenx

Local time
Today, 00:41
Just created my account here so that I could post questions and helps others out. I have used Google to search for answers to my access questions for years and now I've decided it's time to join.

Just some basic info about myself.

I'm 26, female, and am in charge of Quality Control and Business Processes in my company (a commercial Bank). I am not a programmer but have been forced to come up with solutions to track and manage processes for the bank internally, I have found that MS Access does a good job of this and from there I have continued to learn more and more about the program. I have help a lot of the departments be more organized with MS Access. There is no one in the bank with as extensive knowledge of MS Access as me, but there are real programmers with experience in other languages other than VBA.

I have played around with VB.net too, and I do not by any means consider myself to be an expert, however I have tried a lot of new things as the years have gone by and I'm sure I can try to help out others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom