New Member Introduction (1 Viewer)

rgriffith1214

Local time
Yesterday, 19:54
Hello. :) I am a new member to this forum, and look forward to community involvement.

I am currently in the USA, SouthEastern Ohio (Cincinnati). I have been working with a variety of computers and databases for 30 years, and have been working with Access daily for the past 8 years. Even so, I am more of a super-user and less of a programmer. I have a BS in Business from Indiana University, but have been working in IT or business systems most of my career.

I am married, and have 6 children - all grown, and 13 grandchildren.
When I am not at work I am usually with family, hiking, repairing/remodeling my home, reading a book, or playing computer games like WOW or GoT.

I am a Christian. I state this, not that I am particularly religious, but the basic philosophy of loving others, sharing, and general human kindness are the core of how my mother raised me, and so this is a basis of who I am. To not mention it would seam an oversight.

Though I have spent most of my life in the USA's MidWest region, I have traveled some. I lived in Germany for a year, back when it was called West Germany. I have also visited Austria, Italy, Mexico, Cayman Islands, and Canada. Within the USA, I have lived in Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Texas.

I have a life-long passion for learning, and enjoy meeting people from other walks of life, both in real life and on line. I enjoy learning of other cultures, traditions, religions, lifestyles, and habits, though I do not appear to have any special talent for languages. :rolleyes:

I look forward to meeting many of you.

Mihail

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:54
Welcome aboard !
Hope you will gain help from us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom