Output to XLS Tabs...please help (1 Viewer)

HaroldIII

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:44
I have multiple queries that output to a specific folder, however i want to join a few of them, so instead of seperate files, One Excel file with multiple tabs....Is this possible?

Here is what i got so far:
DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputQuery, "Citidel Vs Jan 2011 Breaks", acFormatXLS, "C:\Documents and Settings\hrelucio\Desktop\ARCA Project File\EXCEL FILES\Output Folder\Citidel.xls", False

DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputQuery, "Citidel2 Vs Jan 2011 Breaks", acFormatXLS, "C:\Documents and Settings\hrelucio\Desktop\ARCA Project File\EXCEL FILES\Output Folder\Citidel2.xls", False

DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputQuery, "Citidel3 Vs Jan 2011 Breaks", acFormatXLS, "C:\Documents and Settings\hrelucio\Desktop\ARCA Project File\EXCEL FILES\Output Folder\Citidel3.xls", False

I want to combine all 3 files into one file with 3 tabs

:confused:
End Function

Last edited:

DCrake

Remembered
Local time
Today, 09:44
The only way to do this is ia VBA code. Have you got the necessary skills to tackle it?

HaroldIII

Registered User.
Local time
#1 i am a noob
#2 Visual Basics?? not really...but i could do some research on it....is it a line of code in access?? or is this something in Excel?

HaroldIII

Registered User.
Local time
The only way to do this is ia VBA code. Have you got the necessary skills to tackle it?
I think i got it....I have to create macro within Excel to take all 3 files and paste them into each tab...

Right???:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom