Paris Hilton's Get Out Of Jail Card. (1 Viewer)

statsman

Local time
Today, 09:06
It seems Paris Hilton was so upset by spending time in the LA County jail, she did nothing but cry. The authorities decided to release her after 3 days.

It begs the question: How many days do you have to cry to get out for murder?

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Today, 08:06
At least 10, if you're rich. If you're poor, cry all you want and it won't matter...

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Today, 06:06
Yippee! She cried, whined and screamed and the judge still sent her back to the slammer AND he wasn't happy with the Sheriff and that's good. The dang Sheriff said, "We'd do that for anyone with a medical condition." Bullsh#@% - Normal citizens would have to get treated by the infirmary and remain in custody. What a lying piece of ...

Lister

Z Shift
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:06
I have some good blond idiot jokes, but she is still the best one.

And please, someone, what the hell is she famous for? I mean she made the main news here in NZ, so she must have done something before she was banged up in the slammer, just don't know what the hell that could be.

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
From Wikipedia:
Wikepedia said:
Paris Whitney Hilton (born February 17, 1981) is an American celebrity, socialite, actress and recording artist. She is an heiress to a share of the Hilton Hotel fortune, as well as to the real estate fortune of her father Richard Hilton.

Hilton rose to fame when a home-made sex video of her was leaked onto the Internet in late 2003. The release of the tape, later titled 1 Night in Paris (2004), attracted worldwide publicity and contributed to the success of Hilton's Fox reality series The Simple Life. As an actress, she has appeared in several minor roles, most notably in the horror film House of Wax (2005), and in 2006, she released the self-titled album Paris.

In September 2006, she was arrested for driving under the influence and subsequently sentenced to 36 months probation and had her license suspended. Following subsequent arrests for driving with a suspended license and speeding, Hilton was charged with violating her probation and sentenced to 45 days in jail.

Controversially, Paris was released from jail after serving only three proper days behind bars (day one saw her arrive late at night after partying at the MTV awards) She was released for "unspecified Medical reasons" to continue her imprisonment under house arrest at her Kings Roads Mansion in Hollywood. This premature release from jail really upset the Judge in the matter who ordered that she be returned to jail to complete the full 45 day sentence rather than the reduced 23 day sentence she was awarded after appealing against the severity of the sentence.

Lister

Z Shift
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:06
O, well that makes perfect sence. No wonder she was all over the news. Pfft

Thanks for the insight bob :)

Last edited:

Oldsoftboss

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 23:06
Every 5 minutes of crying should add another day to her sentence. Lets see if is really that upset.

Ksan

Flailling in the dark
Local time
Today, 14:06
Does this mean the Sheriff doesn't get his backhander now or whatever else was on offer? :rolleyes:

10/10 for the Judge - the full 45 days!!!

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Does this mean the Sheriff doesn't get his backhander now or whatever else was on offer? :rolleyes:

10/10 for the Judge - the full 45 days!!!

she'll be out in 23 days for good behaviour

Col

rainman89

I cant find the any key..
Local time
she'll be out in 23 days for good behaviour

Col

No they are saying she wont be able to get out early now. The judge is pissed and is going to make her stay the full 45 ( or so i heard) if it acutally happens will be another thing though

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
No they are saying she wont be able to get out early now. The judge is pissed and is going to make her stay the full 45 ( or so i heard) if it acutally happens will be another thing though

Can't see her barristers allowing that - they'll claim discrimination

Col

rainman89

I cant find the any key..
Local time
I had saw on E! news or something that she told her lawyers not to appeal
What a crappy station!! Gossip out the ass.

but Yeah she released some lame statement saying how she intends to do her time in full.... im sure she will sing a different tune soon enough

GaryPanic

Smoke me a Kipper,Skipper
Local time
I read a report (somewhere) that she will do the standard sentance, and if she qualifies - 21 days

I don't have a problem with this - as long as she does the same time that anyone else would .

g

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
YIKES - guess who is posing for the Get Out Of Jail cards for the 2007 edition of Monopoly

Last edited:
R

Rich

Didn't I read somewhere that sheriff Bozo was going to send to a prison built mainly for convicted policemen, what beats me is why a country should have a prison built specially for its police:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom