Pat Hartman please knock out these ugly spammers (1 Viewer)

Bodisathva

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:07
KalelGmoon said:
I usually mark the thread if I find one before anyone else with a spam note in the reply and the exclamation as I cant seem to find the red triangle thingie Ken pointed out to me in another thread

Edit: oops that was Bodi not Ken who pointed it out. and the Non Access area gets hit pretty hard with spam too
it's technically a white triangle w/ a red border...directly beside the scales.

EDIT: I just noticed it doesn't appear on your own posts.

Last edited:

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Today, 06:07
Right here... ;)

EDIT: Although I'm constantly marking them as spam and it doesn't seem to matter much. :(

KenHigg

Local time
MrsGorilla said:
Right here... ;)

EDIT: Although I'm constantly marking them as spam and it doesn't seem to matter much. :(

FYI: All that does (as far as I can tell), is to send a personal email to the mod who still has to go out and manually delete the thread / post. I get a lot of them from you all - :)

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
KenHigg said:
FYI: All that does (as far as I can tell), is to send a personal email to the mod who still has to go out and manually delete the thread / post. I get a lot of them from you all - :)

That's what I figured, but some that I marked as spam weeks ago were never deleted. That's what I meant. :)

KenHigg

Local time
MrsGorilla said:
That's what I figured, but some that I marked as spam weeks ago were never deleted. That's what I meant. :)

When I log in and there are only two or three in my email I will delete them but lately there are dozens at a time being reported and it's a bit overwhelming, like when I log in after a weekend... So when I log in to the forum I try to scan the 'new posts' and zonk them one a time...

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
KenHigg said:
When I log in and there are only two or three in my email I will delete them but lately there are dozens at a time being reported and it's a bit overwhelming, like when I log in after a weekend... So when I log in to the forum I try to scan the 'new posts' and zonk them one a time...

I know, which is why I think we need more mods or ones who will be here more often. Pat hasn't been around for a while and SJ doesn't visit as much either since I know he gets frustrated with the site. Also Vass is here usually a couple of times a week but really, you're the mod that I see in here the most so I know it gets to be a bit much for you.

KalelGmoon

Registered User.
Local time
I thought it was like where when ya post a reply, ya know at the bottom where the exclamation and stuff are. thats where I thought it was. my bad :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom