Philadelphia police give beating (1 Viewer)

R

Rich

That's probably because they see you in the same light that I do: Just a punk kid that has nothing better to do in life than sit on this board and bit** all day long about how America sucks... :rolleyes:

Just shows why the American brand of justice is pathetic/non existent, your statement of facts is as riddled with holes as Bush's justification for invading Iraq:rolleyes:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 11:28
Good to hear you're back to 100%.

Thanks - although I am sure there are some posters here who would have preferred it if I had not survived.

Enjoy your holiday

I'm sure it'll be fine. Annoyingly, the flight is not till this evening, so add on an hour time change, and we don't get there till 23:00.

Col

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
That's probably because they see you in the same light that I do: Just a punk kid that has nothing better to do in life than sit on this board and bit** all day long about how America sucks... :rolleyes:
Adam, That comment was unworthy of you. I used to respect your posts but in the light of the above I am disappointed in you. You have let yourself down.

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
Thanks - although I am sure there are some posters here who would have preferred it if I had not survived.
Col
Shame on them. Just because you don't agree with a post is no reason to wish them ill. In fact its usually a sure sign of a petty mind.

statsman

Local time
Today, 06:28
Col

I don't think any of us have wanted your death. It's too much fun winding you up.

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." Clarence Darrow :D

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Shame on them. Just because you don't agree with a post is no reason to wish them ill. In fact its usually a sure sign of a petty mind.

Errrm Rab, I really think that these people are a figment of Cols imagination... or humor. ;)

EmmaJane

Registered User.
Local time
It’s good to see that although I have been away for a while that things on this forum have not changed and it’s the same people arguing about the same things :D:p

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
It’s good to see that although I have been away for a while that things on this forum have not changed and it’s the same people arguing about the same things :D:p

We're not arguing, just exchanging ideas :p

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
I don't think any of us have wanted your death. It's too much fun winding you up.

Yes it's much more fun aggravating him whilst keeping him alive. Kind of like walking a tight-rope. :cool:

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
It's so funny. Even when I use Col's exact same sense of dark humor I get panned. I have to say, Col is a master sympathy card player.

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
It's so funny. Even when I use Col's exact same sense of dark humor I get panned. I have to say, Col is a master sympathy card player.
Here's an idea for you. Be yourself and don't try copy Col. And remember even when things are down Pinky will be there for you:)

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Here's an idea for you. Be yourself and don't try copy Col. And remember even when things are down Pinky will be there for you:)

Ahhh the implication being that I'm a characterless American swine lol :D

I was just demonstrating the fact that you are falling hook, line and sinker for Col's wind-up tactics. In much the same way that the savage 'punk-kid' defamer did. You are stage five in the much repeated play entitled 'Poke, Poke, Flame, Woe is me and Sympathy'.

I shall return to my true character of insular, dollar imperialist thug now. :cool:

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
Ahhh the implication being that I'm a characterless American swine lol :D

I was just demonstrating the fact that you are falling hook, line and sinker for Col's wind-up tactics. In much the same way that the savage 'punk-kid' defamer did. You are stage five in the much repeated play entitled 'Poke, Poke, Flame, Woe is me and Sympathy'.

I shall return to my true character of insular, dollar imperialist thug now. :cool:
I have seen too many of your posts not to buy the imperialist thug line from you. :D

Underneath I am sure you are an OK sort of person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom