please help to make add stock (1 Viewer)

سامر محمود

Local time
Today, 09:34
I made a warehouse program, but I have a problem with creating an inventory addition permit, a stock exchange permit, and an opening balance for the suppliers account
I hope there is a friend who can help me, I will be very grateful to you

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:34
Welcome to Access World! We're so happy to have you join us as a member of our community. As the most active Microsoft Access discussion forum on the internet, with posts dating back more than 20 years, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with you.

We're a friendly and helpful community, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have or share your own experiences with Access. We're here to support you and help you get the most out of this powerful database program.

To get started, we recommend reading the post linked below. It contains important information for all new users of the forum:

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We hope you have a great time participating in the discussion and learning from other Access enthusiasts. We look forward to having you around!

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
I made a warehouse program, but I have a problem with creating an inventory addition permit, a stock exchange permit, and an opening balance for the suppliers account
I hope there is a friend who can help me, I will be very grateful to you

There is not enough information in your question for anyone to be able to come up with a sensible answer.

"Permit" is not a word I recognise in the context of MS Access, do you mean form?

Regarding the opening balance, do you have a table to store it in? If so, describe the table.

سامر محمود

Local time
إضافة مخزون و اذن صرف من المخزون واذن اضافة افتتاح للموردين
خالص شكري وتقديري علي ردكم الكريم

سامر محمود

Local time
@Uncle Gizmo
اشكر اهتمامك جدا
أضف مخزونًا
نفاد المخزون
الرصيد الافتتاحي للمورد

Attachments

• STOCK2.mdb
    2 MB · Views: 59
Last edited:

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Message to the OP.
As this is a largely English speaking forum, I recommend you:
1. Change your user name to something that non-Arabic (?) speakers can read
2. Use Google or Bing to translate all your comments into English. You are more likely to get answers than you will by expecting forum members to translate your posts themselves

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:34
A good sample for you is the new Northwind database. If you open Access, you should see it as a template. Choose the Northwind dev edition. It has a better inventory model for you to copy.

1692540084959.png

tvanstiphout

Local time
Yesterday, 23:34
If you decide to study Northwind inventory, also review this video where Kim Young discusses it at length: 1692549888537.png

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:34
I agree with the comments provided by the responders. Kim, who is very knowledgeable with Inventory, explains the business rules associated with Northwind 2 inventory. Also, I recommend Allen Browne's AppInventory article.

سامر محمود

Local time
Dear brothers
Please I need your help in completing the simple part of the inventory program which is a job
1- Form for adding an opening stock
2- Stock discount form
3- Form for adding an opening balance to suppliers
Thank you for your support dear brothers
@isladogs
@Uncle Gizmo

Attachments

• STOCK2.mdb
    2 MB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
The way this form works is, we help people who are building a database.

We provide advice and direction from our own experience, from when we first started building databases ourselves.

To access this advice and support you must demonstrate that you are serious about building your database.

If you haven't got the time or inclination to build the database yourself, then I would suggest you employ a professional programmer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom