Pleased to meet you! (Eugene, Oregon, USA) (1 Viewer)

FrJonathan

Local time
Today, 04:48
Hi, everyone. I'm very glad to have found this site. I've been muddling about with Access for a couple of years now. Still pretty new at it. Mostly I've been learning more about Access and refining/streamlining the same application the whole time!

I'm a Priest in the Charismatic Episcopal Church of North America, a retired US Army chaplain, and I currently work as a health-care chaplain in the Veterans Health Administration.

My big project is a database that I use to schedule, manage and document care provided to the survivors of deceased Veterans. The database helped the Chaplain Service at the health care system where I work to go from 1007 bereveament care contacts in 2014 to 5246 contacts in the 12 months ending April 2019.

I have every intention of taking what I've learned about Access and finding many other ways to make my life - and the lives of my co-workers easier. And maybe, when I retire from professional ministry, turn these skills into a little income! But that's a long way down the road... having enough skill to make money, I mean.

Fr. Jonathan Landon +

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Welcome to AWF! Just drove through your area on a road trip last month. Spent most of our time around Bend, Portland, and Walla Walla.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:48
Welcome, Fr. Jonathan; glad you decided to join us.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom