Plese help! I'm at my last straw! (1 Viewer)

MICHELE

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:10
I have been working on a project for a while. I have gotten to the point of making my reports. My table has jobs by date.

My first problem is that in order to get everything I need on one page, I need to get the font smaller. Can it go below 8 points?

My next problem, and this is making pull out my hair, they want to be able to see at least 2 weeks on one page and each day with jobs for each day shown together, then to look somewhat like a calendar.

I know I'm going to have to get creative with this but I need some help!

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

bob makepeace

Registered User.
Local time
hi,

Yes you can go below 8 points by
typing in a number directly into
the points combo box.

You can be creative with reports using groupings, sorts and subreports. You could group by date for example.

You can also have more than one column in a report so you could have 2 columns of
7 days??

Just a thought

hope this helps

bob

Atomic Shrimp

Humanoid lifeform
Local time
Try using a different font too, Arial Narrow is good for squeezing a few more columns in.

zunan

Registered User.
Local time
How about setting the page orientation to landscape and the report to 5 columns. You said "Creative" . . .Maybe you could even group the records for one day together and have the page break after 4 or 5 columns. This might "Look something like a calendar"

MICHELE

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks for all of the suggestions. I have used them and my report looks very close to what I need. It's not perfect yet, but close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom