Point of Sales System for Mobile Shop.

alayash03

Local time
Today, 23:44
Hello Dear,
I have a mobile shop, sales by Online and offline. Before I use all data in Excel. Someone advice me that create a database for quick entry data by populate.
Then I study to YouTube Channel & Google, Something get knowledge and create a database. today find google resolve a query then get this website.

Capture.JPG

* I facing a problem that sometime customer is return back product, then I create a Table Return Product. But how to deduction from Invoice amount and How add quantity Product.

* I have 4 accounts, Take payment which account have enough money. and customer will sending amount those account.
So, Need a solution each account how much money available.

* I want to any money Transaction will a table. Like,
Payment for Purchase Product.
Payment for Sales Product.
Payment for Return Product
Payment for Expense (Like Staff salary, Entertainment, Electricity Bill, Shop Rent etc.)

Capture1.JPG

alayash03

Local time
If I'm following you, and I'm not 100% sure I am. It's normally done with a credit note.
Thank you very much for your reply.
Customer Payment and few days later back the product. So, I should return money from which account have enough money. So, I need a perfectly current balance and deduct from there.

How I do this query and what is your advice about my ideas ?

alayash03

Local time
My relationship is okay or need any modified. Kindly help also there...

Last edited:

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 21:44
My relationship is okay or have need any modified. Kindly help also there...

I see you have a table "tblInvoices" this would normally be presented as a form containing a subform. The subform would show what is usually referred to as "line items" in other words the individual items bought by the customer in that invoice. The credit note would be stored in practically the same table as the the line item table, in fact I've always wondered about combining line items and credits into the same table, it makes more sense in certain circumstances. You would have line items, "items sold" and "returned items" in the same table. I think it might be best to keep them separate for the time being, have a separate table for a line items and another separate table for refunds (credits)

alayash03

Local time
I see you have a table "tblInvoices" this would normally be presented as a form containing a subform. The subform would show what is usually referred to as "line items" in other words the individual items bought by the customer in that invoice. The credit note would be stored in practically the same table as the the line item table, in fact I've always wondered about combining line items and credits into the same table, it makes more sense in certain circumstances. You would have line items, "items sold" and "returned items" in the same table. I think it might be best to keep them separate for the time being, have a separate table for a line items and another separate table for refunds (credits)
Update ....

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 99

alayash03

Local time
Kindly help me to create Current product stock & Returning Product Added.

Attachments

• Purchase Order-125 V3.accdb
    1.3 MB · Views: 150

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:44
Do you make each item a separate order? That is the way your database is set up. A normal order entry application would allow MULTIPLE products per order. I think you need to step back and rethink your requirements.

alayash03

Local time
Do you make each item a separate order? That is the way your database is set up. A normal order entry application would allow MULTIPLE products per order. I think you need to step back and rethink your requirements.
Great ! This has changed set up by inspiration from a youtube channel. I see you also give the same advice. Thank you very much.
I really appreciate it.

Upload dB have nowadays dB is lots of change I did it.

Now I facing a problem with the CUSTOMER ORDER FORM.
attached copy.

Capture1.jpg

TEXT1 Amount is called from sfrmOrderDetails TOTAL sales Amount by
Code:
=[Form]![sfrmOrderDetails]![TEXT185]
Did you see the SubTotal Amount is not same as TEXT1 Amount
Not calculate ON TIME, for that I used
Code:
Private Sub Detail_Click()
 Me.Grand_Total = Me.Text1
End Sub

Problem is sometimes if I forget to click Details SECTION and close form then Total amount became less in INVOICE .

Q : 1
How can solve this ?

Q : 2
I would like to use a table For All payments LIKE
Customer Payment /Invoice Payment
Purchase Payment/SupplierPayment
Shop Expense Payment ( Employee Salary, Electric Bill, Rent etc)
Cash Receive

Cash received will transfer to the bank By cashier next day.

Those Payments with my 3 Accounts:
Bank Account-1
Bank Account-2
Bank Account-3

I would like the day close the ACCOUNT balance are Total Amount same.
I hope you guys understand my consent. if have any question please lets me know.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
You're welcome. Your form looks very nice:)

The update issue is timing related. There's not much you can do about that. Things don't happen unless there is an event that triggers your code. The total should update AFTER the subform record is saved. You are not showing the record selector so I can't tell if the last row is still dirty. Try taking the button out of the tab order so that the amount becomes the last control in the record. Just set tab stop for the button to no. That means the only way to get to the control is to specifically click on it which should be fine given that it is a button.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Regarding question #2, you are asking us to do work for you for free and you didn't provide the database so even if someone is inclined to write the code for you, they can't.

We need to start with your schema. Close this thread. Then post q2 differently so that we can help you with it. Once the schema is clear and will work for your process, we can help you with writing the code you need. It will likely be just an update query rather than a lot of code.

Last edited:

alayash03

Local time
You're welcome. Your form looks very nice:)
Thank you very much.
appreciate your reply.
How many members does AWF have ? All in OFFLINE ? nothing there when I am online.
The total should update AFTER the subform record is saved. You are not showing the record selector so I can't tell if the last row is still dirty. Try taking the button out of the tab order so that the amount becomes the last control in the record. Just set tab stop for the button to no. That means the only way to get to the control is to specifically click on it which should be fine given that it is a button.
I user SAVE it by clt+S then close form ?
can you more explain ...
Regarding question #2, you are asking us to do work for you for free and you didn't provide the database so even if someone is inclined to run the code for you, they can't.

If I click on the Payment button from ORDER form then need to open this form.
Then it is inserted [date = Today(), Transaction Type = LIKE if Sales Invoice or Purchase Bill Or Expense bill, Paid Amount = What is the bill Total,
How can do that ?

This is a form that I something try to do.
Capture3.PNG

We need to start with your schema. Close this thread. Then post q2 differently so that we can help you with it. Once the schema is clear and will work for your process, we can help you with writing the code you need. It will likely be just an update query rather than a lot of code.
Sir, help me here from the Transaction SECTION.

I try to do it myself, if nothing I will open a second thread if not possible from my hand Bank calculation exactly.
again thank.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
How many members does AWF have ? All in OFFLINE ? nothing there when I am online.
Thousands, not that it is relevant. You get faster response during work hours in the US and the UK. But, we are all volunteers. We don't get paid to answer your questions. I see that you are very new to the forum. Welcome:)

Are you saying that Cntl-S doesn't update the total? Try pressing the save button instead.

If the Transaction type is numeric, you need to use the numeric value in the payment form. But I'm not sure why you are duplicating the type. You should not keep duplicate data.

It sounds like there are no variables because you don't make partial payments. Therefore, rather than opening a form, you should run an append query to enter the payment record. Please clarify

alayash03

Local time
Thousands, not that it is relevant. You get faster response during work hours in the US and the UK. But, we are all volunteers. We don't get paid to answer your questions. I see that you are very new to the forum. Welcome:)

Are you saying that Cntl-S doesn't update the total? Try pressing the save button instead.

If the Transaction type is numeric, you need to use the numeric value in the payment form. But I'm not sure why you are duplicating the type. You should not keep duplicate data.

It sounds like there are no variables because you don't make partial payments. Therefore, rather than opening a form, you should run an append query to enter the payment record. Please clarify
Append Query became data not only single.
Payment ID is numeric : TransID=FK

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Thanks are always welcome but the point of the experts answering your questions is to provide information for the community so, it is better to use your words and tell us what works rather than just "liking" something.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Append Query became data not only single.
I think English is not your native language and the above statement does not make any sense so please try again. Also, if you built the append query, please post the code you used if that is what you are having trouble with.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 21:44
I think English is not your native language and the above statement does not make any sense so please try again.

When I need to message people in Spanish (I'm English) I type the message in English. I convert it to Spanish with Google Translate. I translate the Spanish back into English and read it. Often it doesn't make sense, especially if I am talking about a technical subject. I reword my original text, usually by simplifying it, using plain language. Translate again, sometimes 3 or 4 times until I get a translation which makes sense whichever language it is displayed in. You might find this approach useful in your discussions on the forum...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom