Print 3 copies of Invoice with different remark (1 Viewer)

rahulgty

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:21
I want to print 3 copies of a report named Invoice with different remark i.e. Customer Copy, Office Copy, Auditor Copy. I want to print all 3 copies with a single print command.

Can any one help me.
Sample database is in attachmant.

Attachments

• Invoice.zip
    20.5 KB · Views: 139

RuralGuy

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 13:21
I believe you stripped your sample just a little too much.

RuralGuy

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 13:21
You should also put at least one of the Remarks on the report so someone helping would have an idea where and how you want the Remarks to appear.

gemma-the-husky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 20:21
clearly you cant directly print 3 different reports with a single click unless you use 3 part stationery with the different texts pre-printed

----------
so to print 3 slightly different reports, you need to loop round a print command 3 times, and depending on what the print number is, set a watermark or text box/label on the report to carry the variable text.

so on your button do something like

for rcount = 1 to 3
docmd.openreport "reportname"
next rcount

and ten in the openevent for "reportname" have

select case rcount:
case 1: mytext = "copy"
case 2: mytext = "Audit"
end select

etc

spowers21

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:21
I've done this before and it may not be the most efficient way but it works. Create three different reports, each with the different txt you need with the same record source. Create 3 macros to print each report and in the on click event call the different macros docmd.runmacro "MacroName".

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Just another thought too -

Use OpenArgs to pass the value to the text box - so open the report 3 times, each with different OpenArgs.

rahulgty

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks to all of you.

I hv done some workout on your ideas and solved my problem. Thanks again for your valuable suggestions.

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Thanks to all of you.

I hv done some workout on your ideas and solved my problem. Thanks again for your valuable suggestions.

You might want to be more specific and post what your solution actually was as it might assist someone else coming along behind you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom