Printing, but not your normal issue (1 Viewer)

Bobert

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:24
I am desiging a database for a company that will use applications which I am making a prefill system for. Information on a client is entered, stored, and dispersed upon a form and then printed. As of now, the way I have been working this (which I find to be poor, but effective) is that I have the image of the form scanned into the computer. I then take it and make it the background image on a form and then do other such things with the fields. Pretty simple I would think. I would like it to be that it prints full page with little to no margins.

Now to my issue. I would like to have it be able to print an entire application at once. Using my method, I can only put 1 or maybe 2 pages on a form in order to keep the size optimized. Is there a way I can 1) print all of the pages at one time even if they are on seperate forms? I guess I am asking for some sort of command to print say "form1" then "form 2" then "form 3" in that order all at one time so i do not have to enter into the form and thne print it off but actually accessing it 1 page at a time. Some of the applications are 25+ pages and it would kill the effectiveness of this project.

2) Print a fullsize copy without actually having to test out the page size repeatedly on the printer to make sure it works out?

Thanks for the help in advance!

-Bob

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom