problem with data cutting off in memo field (1 Viewer)

jeremypaule

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:41
I’m not sure where to post this, but I know my problem arises from either my table or my textbox on my form. My problem is I have a text box on my form where my Managers input text (example below), and at times it cuts off their entries with weird characters. I’m not sure if they have exceeded the text box limit or the memo limit in the table but below is an exact example of what is showing up in the table after they submit their entry. Any help on this would be great.

Of the 1,800 unit decline, 684 were empties. The load decline of 1,116 can be summed up in the following lanes and beneficial owners. Chicago to Austell -200 loads, Georgia Pacific. This freight now moves over the road. Chicago to Harrisburg/Rutherford - 353 loads, SC Johnson business lost to JB Hunt back in September. Inbound/Outbound Jersey business lost to CSX last October, -226 loads. 2005 we moved right at 450 loads from Jacksonville/Austell to Bethlehem/Rutherford and Chicago for the yearly Wal-MaůĀ

gemma-the-husky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 21:41
a similar issue was in another thread recently, but i can't remember where - try some forum searches.

jeremypaule

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks gemma, I tried to search for this problem on the forum before I posted but I had no luck. Do you remember which Category on the forum it was in and any key words I should search for?

jeremypaule

Registered User.
Local time
After looking through all of the entries with strange character endings it appears that after every 512th character these weird characters will appear. Does that help any? Is there some sort of 512 limit for text box or memo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom