Problems with a Report (1 Viewer)

drisconsult

Drisconsult
Local time
Today, 17:04
My problems can be understood much better through the PDF I am sending, than trying to describe the problem. Would it be possible for someone from the UK to respond to this query as it requires an understanding of the UK education system.

Attachments

• Report Problem.pdf
    245.7 KB · Views: 93

MajP

You've got your good things, and you've got mine.
Local time
Today, 12:04
Not a product of the UK education system, but not sure that is really a requirement to understand Access. I have done OK. Anyways your macro is opening in Report view as you specified in the view setting. If you want Print Preview then set the view to Print Preview.

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
I thought you had left here in a huff, back in July? :)

drisconsult

Drisconsult
Local time
Not a product of the UK education system, but not sure that is really a requirement to understand Access. I have done OK. Anyways your macro is opening in Report view as you specified in the view setting. If you want Print Preview then set the view to Print Preview.
Which I have done to no avail. What next?

MajP

You've got your good things, and you've got mine.
Local time
Today, 12:04
Which I have done to no avail. What next?
I am totally confused. You spend a lot of time to post a PDF that shows the problem? But now you say what it shows is not what you have done. Why not post a correct PDF?
Report.jpg

That says the view is "Report" not "Print Preview".
I should see
Print Preview.jpg

drisconsult

Drisconsult
Local time
Just to let you know that I have resolved my Report problem by using an older version and then modifying it. Included is a screenshot of the Report. Why am I using this version instead of the Microsoft version? I found it impossible to upload a PNG file using that version.

Attachments

• Print GCSE.png
    Print GCSE.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 45

drisconsult

Drisconsult
Local time
Hello
I thought you might like to see the Print Preview solution. I did try to upload the whole manual, but it is 240 pages and that was not possible. Please remember that I am addressing teachers' in countries where the digital age regarding IT has not yet reached a stage where it can impact on the majority of schools. Most teachers' in Africa below the Sahara are struggling to cope with the digital demands of their students.

And may I thank you all for your time and patience.
Terence Driscoll, London 14/11/2022.

Attachments

• Sample.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 81

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom