Proof that AI's are feminine (1 Viewer)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:44
Aw, geezam.... you mean we were SUPPOSED to read the instructions?

Cotswold

Local time
Today, 22:44
If we are supposed to read the instructions, why is the font size always so small?

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
We were given a gift by someone who won a door prize that was a robot floor cleaner - a Roomba knock-off. The person didn't want it (and after we tried it we know why). So I swallowed my pride and actually read the instructions. Got to number 7. Stopped thinking about it.

Robot Cleaner.jpg

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Where's the fun in that?

Actually, the fun is in getting my wife riled up by rarely if ever reading instructions (in her presence), yet being able to make things work for me when they won't work for her... the "Murphy's Law" variety that says "things only malfunction when the repair person is not around."

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 14:44
@Uncle Gizmo but do you seriously want proof that AI's are feminine?

Check out how ChatGPT responds to a question, what are commonly known weaknesses and strengths of each of the genders, male and female.

The first thing you notice is that all of the male weaknesses are real weaknesses.
In contrast, literally all of the female weaknesses are positive things thinly disguised as weaknesses - and truthfully, not even disguised.

Every male weakness is a serious defect, it refuses to list even one single actual character defect for a female.
Really interesting!

Reminds me of the job applicants who, when asked, "What is your biggest weakness/defect?" , they answer: "Perfectionism".

:LOL::LOL:

1680224259469.png

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Much to my chagrin, I decided to play with it some more.

I guess I'd rather not even have known what a joke this thing was, as I was beginning to warm up to it.

When challenged on its previous response, it LITERALLY ADMITS, in essence, "yeah, I listed actual weaknesses of men but used the women section as a teachable moment for you, oh end user!"

Guuuuud, what a joke.

1680224534295.png

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Finally, it sincerely apologizes and decides it never should have agreed to my question in the first place.

Mirror image of a liberal being interviewed. "intelligence", my a**

1680224663369.png

1680224799075.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom