python fun for Jon (1 Viewer)

neuroman9999

Local time
Today, 10:35
You can't take all that data through the eye of the needle when you come to the Pearly Gates. Are there really Pearly Gates, or is that a man-made construction to make people happy? They might be turnstiles like you get at a football match.
you are entering the spirit world, Jon. there is nothing material involved. why don't you research the people who have had NDE's? they will tell you different stories about what the entrance is like. but the commonality among all of them is a tunnel shape, and walking towards a light.

all of them also report the feeling of weight being lifted and not feeling any pain. they also report sometimes, a feeling of being lifted out of their body and moving upwards.

does that give you what you want to know? and it's very possible that saints like stigmatics experience something different. like my favorite saint, Padre Pio, said near the end when he was ready to be raised (to his fellow friars):
I see 2 mothers
and they took that to mean the virgin mary and his own mother. but who knows. now, if you ask the medical community, they would say he was delusional because the fear of death causes all sorts of weird behavior and thoughts. but then again, they have no clue what faith really is.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:35
all of them is a tunnel shape, and walking towards a light.
Could it be them being moved along on a trolley to the operating theatre, with the bright lights?

neuroman9999

Local time
Could it be them being moved along on a trolley to the operating theatre, with the bright lights?
hmmmmmmmmmm. you weirdo :rolleyes:

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Avoid the rational alternative. You are proving your faith.

neuroman9999

Local time
Avoid the rational alternative. You are proving your faith.
I don't have to prove shit. I'm having fun with you. I have nothing to do. :( It's sunday!

faith needs no proof. either you have it or you don't. I don't expect to convert any of you, nor do I care to. I think it's fun to relate programming science to faith, even though the 2 are completely unrelated and none of the talk means shit.

If you think it does, you are in danger already.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I don't have to prove shit. I'm having fun with you. I have nothing to do. :( It's sunday!
No need to prove that you are just having fun then.

faith needs no proof. either you have it or you don't.
I think the above is an example of binary thinking. God himself will tell you there is good and evil. Binary. It is because he was the first programmer, apart from the one who programmed him. Old habits die hard.

neuroman9999

Local time
No need to prove that you are just having fun then.

I think the above is an example of binary thinking. God himself will tell you there is good and evil. Binary. It is because he was the first programmer, apart from the one who programmed him. Old habits die hard.
I think I'm getting a little tired of your scientific thought process John but I'll still go on with you if you want but I've got things to do today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom