reading .DB file information (1 Viewer)

accessuser1023

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:15
all,

I see a lot of requests for this operation, but apparently .DB files are so general that sometimes it's impossible? Does anyone know of an all-encompassing program that can read files like this? I believe they come in different formats and are produced by a variety of different programs. The only thing I ever see though are files with [.db] as the extension.

If I open the one I have with notepad on a windows machine I see some of the info but some of it is not there and is garbled. Anyone know how to solve that issue? I simply need to transfer readable information from the .db file to excel and I'm not sure how to get over this last hurdle. Unfortunately I don't even know the reason why the unreadable info. is shown. I think I used to...

Here is the file:

Code:
http://www.flipdrive.com/file_pickup/38677baaa3ee3ef9b5d4c0d0fb61b75f

accessuser1023

Registered User.
Local time
See my comments on the other thread Alan. What do you think about all of this, my old friend?

Alansidman

AWF VIP
Local time
I have nothing against cross posting. Forums however, prefer that you at least identify it when you do it. I don't think that anyone in the forums is looking for it. When I see a cross post, I identify it to help potential volunteers know that someone may have solved the issue before they begin. I don't think this stops anyone from proposing a solution. It just being courteous.

As to your other issues in not getting responses or appropriate responses, perhaps it is the nature of your issues and timing. Right person viewing the forum at the right time. Not everyone has total expertise. We are all learning all the time.

Keep posting and solutions will come.

accessuser1023

Registered User.
Local time
I have nothing against cross posting. Forums however, prefer that you at least identify it when you do it. I don't think that anyone in the forums is looking for it. When I see a cross post, I identify it to help potential volunteers know that someone may have solved the issue before they begin. I don't think this stops anyone from proposing a solution. It just being courteous.

As to your other issues in not getting responses or appropriate responses, perhaps it is the nature of your issues and timing. Right person viewing the forum at the right time. Not everyone has total expertise. We are all learning all the time.

Keep posting and solutions will come.
yeah tell me about it. :rolleyes:

I would rather be mystified if you don't mind, but that is regarding Christianity. God doesn't care about coding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom