Report Formatting (1 Viewer)

spacepro

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:27
Hi All,

It's been a while. I have created a system where I want to email a report to a third party in a particular format, basically in Snapshot format.
The problem I have is that they don't have access to the format and I am trying for them for there IT to get it installed.

Is there a way that I could transfer the report to word and keep the formatting of the report through automation/vba exactly how it appears in access.

I have already done a search but to no avail.

I have also played with the idea of PDF, but this requires Adobe writer to be installed which they do not have.

Any ideas on how I could get round this?

Many Thanks

Andy

spacepro

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks Hayley,

I have had a quick look and it won't work, because I am using a parameter query as the data source of the report. I will keep trying though.

I am also working on doing it through PDF...PrimoPDF.

Thanks

Andy

spacepro

Registered User.
Local time
Silly Me!. I forgot to have the form open that the query relates to.

Seems to work, just need to change it now to automate it from a button press. Thanks Hayley.

This problem seems to be quite common. When I have completed it I will post a sample db in the sample db section for future reference.

Many Thanks Hay

Andy

usiddiqi

Local time
Yesterday, 18:27
i can not find that particular section mentioned in the other thread, can anybody of u help me finding that one, or post the direct link...

Regards,
Umer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom