Question Scroll wheel doesn't work in only one table (1 Viewer)

Margarita

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:44
Hello, has anybody had this happen- scroll wheel stops working in one table- the rest you can scroll in as usual? I know there can be issues with scrolling when you're missing some driver for your mouse, but this happened all of a sudden to just this one table, so I can't imagine that it's the mouse missing any drivers. I did compact/repair, restarted, and also tried repair of office installation. That table still won't allow scrolling unless you move the scroll bar manually first. Any ideas?

Thank you.

StarGrabber

Junior App. Developer
Local time
Today, 22:44
Did you try to create a new table (manually, not by copying the structure), fill it with your records and delete the 'corrupted' one?

Did you open your database with the /decompile attribute and then compact/repair?

Last edited:

Margarita

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:44
Did you try to create a new table (manually, not by copying the structure), fill it with your records and delete the 'corrupted' one?

Did you open your database with the /decompile attribute and then compact/repair?

It was such a silly, weird thing. It was a linked table, so I deleted the link and linked the table over again and now it's ok. But I also tried what you suggested- creating a new table from scratch and loaded data. That also worked. Do you happen to know what can cause this sort of thing to occur?
Thank you.

StarGrabber

Junior App. Developer
Local time
Today, 22:44
Unfortunately not. - But the main thing is, it's ok now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom