Show me your shoes - Personality Exam - solved (1 Viewer)

Does a Workers Shoes expose Personality Traits?

• Nope - Barefoot employees would mean a thing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes - Some coorelation - but don't put much into it

• Most of the Time - They are noticed - and can determine my opinion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rx_

Nothing In Moderation
Local time
Today, 11:39
Do the shoes you wear expose your personality to others? Does the study that claims - your shoes are the first thing someone evaluates you - really true?

See attachment: Show Me Your Shoes
First Line: Please describe what you wear to work.

To avoid racism and other stereotypes, HR may be using your shoes?
Does a guy wearing flip-flops (open toe) to work say something about his personality?

Do I wear hand-made polished leather shoes with leather soles made in Austin, Texas because it makes me feel good... or because I hate the cattle? I bought several pair so I can wear them with our with-out my uniform. Don't mind wearing them on a 3 mile walk over walking shoes if the weather encourages wearing slacks.

This is something I bring up at meetings with younger tech staff. Not paying attention to detail, not following up on assigned task, not being pro-active... This is a recent research that justifies the comments. And, discussing shoes is independent of any other physical character.

I do hate cattle. It is a fact. Oil had dropped below $3.00 a barrel so my dad couldn't afford to hire me at his oil recycling refinery. I had to work five hours a day after school and make up the 40 hours during weekends by working at cattle feed lots. Like Marvin the Manic Robot, the brain the size of a planet... and forced to do dirty task to earn college money.

So, what do you wear? Does it fit your personality as others perceive you?

Attachments

• Show Me Your Shoes.jpg
    Show Me Your Shoes.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 130

rzw0wr

I will always be a newbie
Local time
Today, 13:39
I try not to pay much attention to clothing when I met people. On the first meeting I try to look at something other than them for the first few minutes. I want to hear them speak. Sometimes I am surprised, other times the clothing matches the person's mentality.

I like it when I am surprised it give me hope for the future generations.

Dale

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 18:39
How can a Watercooler thread be solved?

What was the point of this thread?

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 18:39
How can a Watercooler thread be solved?

What was the point of this thread?

No idea, it's a puzzle to me.

If I started it, some faceless person hiding behind the mod tag would delete it with no explanation, which ranks high in the bad manners stakes. That would point to either an American or Australian.

Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom