Skip record if match criteria (1 Viewer)

xdenama

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:14
Hi, I have 2 forms that refer to 1 table. Both forms share the "brand" field and another field "Continental" for Conti form and Field "Oth" for "Others" Form.
What I want is, when I click next record from Conti's Form, only related record are display (the record that related to "others" form is skip or hidden) and vice versa.

Attachments

• Database11.accdb
    736 KB · Views: 94

JHB

Have been here a while
Local time
Today, 15:14
Why do you want that, (because it isn't not the normal way to do it)?

xdenama

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:14
Why do you want that, (because it isn't not the normal way to do it)?

Actually, I have splitdatabase, backend and several frontend users (running on their pc). With different forms for each user, they only can edit and view recorded what they have done. Every time the new record added, the "username" recorded in the table field.
If they click the next or previous record, or current record, they can only view what they have done before, base on "username" filter.

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:14
Your database has 1 table. There must be pieces of what you are trying to do that are not in your current posted database. If you are doing something to restrict records to the "user", you need to have some entity in the database (query)

Please tell us more about your application in plain English.

You might consider using a query as the record source for your form for each user.
More info would help readers focus their resposnes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom