SPAM SPAM SPAM (1 Viewer)

neuroman9999

Local time
Today, 12:24
Does anyone else get huge amounts of email, thrown to the SPAM folder, that contain content that is all about seeking companionship, bedroom time, marriage, brothels, or any other ridiculousness? I find it quite comical and incriminating. Obviously anyone can tell where these things come from. Geez. And some of the sender names make even less sense than the analytical algorithms being written by data scientists!

spam.jpg

Last edited:

kevlray

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:24
Someone with way too much time available to try to get money. Doesn't work on me. Into the trash they go.

neuroman9999

Local time
agreed kev. I should post the image that came through from a criminal as a response to my automated email back to him, after his original message to me. He sent an image of an elderly woman flipping me off. LOL. and after he sent that message, he apparently ditched his email account because I got a subsequent bounce back from the email server. =) ha ha ha

neuroman9999

Local time
hey....is anyone interested in how many SPAM message I apparently get everyday? I just checked it again today, and only ONE day has gone by since I emptied the damn folder, and here it is again! 49 OF THEM! LOL

49.jpg

and one woman tells me that the ""sex between me and her would be pure magic"". hmmmm....that's too bad. I would've liked that one!

Attachments

• 49.jpg
    49.jpg
    479 KB · Views: 107

neuroman9999

Local time
how did you get that highlighted @AccessBlaster ?? If you did that by hand, you did a horrible job! LOL

I guess I could've taken the trial bottle though, as offered....

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 17:24
They have some good deals if you shop around.

neuroman9999

Local time
@neuroman9999 do you know how cookies work? You visit a site, they drop a cookie.
ummmm...what does THAT have to do with my question about highlighting!? furthermore, do you think I have no idea how ANY technology concept works? you're talking to someone that beats you by a mile, my good friend. =) Futhermore, I've used the damn PHP statement setcookie() 5 million times. my breadcrumbs are all over the world! LOL (j/k) see this, in regards to me answering my contact on why he couldn't view a post here without an account (am I right? Jon probably doesn't even know):

1.jpg

2.jpg

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
The only reason I ask is you continually fall victim to cookies. Most amateurs know how to avoid such pitfalls.

neuroman9999

Local time
What makes you think I quote fall victim to cookies". What have I ever said that caused you to think that? Give me an example because I surely don't remember what you're talking about

neuroman9999

Local time
Well that doesn't tell me anything my man. you got an example of why I'm the problem? You still haven't said that

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
You surf questionable sites, then complain you have a ton of spam.

neuroman9999

Local time
How the hell do you know that I surf questionable sites? Did my internet service providers sell you my IP logs or something? That's just the stupidest thing to say in the world

neuroman9999

Local time
so I'm sure somebody of your intelligence level understands that the data sharing between corporations and the purchase of data anywhere and everywhere but people selling sex has been instantaneous for at least 10 years now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom