Subforms (1 Viewer)

Frank64

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:47
Hi All:
I want to pose a new thread rather:
Can one kind person demonstrate how sub forms can be created for a Purchase Order form which have an anticipated fields as PO No, Orderdate,Supplier,ETA, Currency and OrderDetails as the sub menu with fields as PO no, Partno, stockno, Description, Price and Qty.

Last edited:

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:47
Re: Optimize Redundant Code

@Frank,

see if this free video helps

Frank64

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks. I think this what I am looking for. Though I will have to practice this to see if I get the desired result.
I know, I will have to check my relationships as well.

Regards,

Frank

Frank64

Registered User.
Local time
Yep! That worked for me.
Now that, that hurdle is resolved; Can we find solution to this as well..
I have created an inventory program upto the point where I need a query to calculate the difference between Stocked items and issued items.
Per the formula I was able to write, it just substracts the issued values from the Stocked qantities. The demerit I have is, where a particular stocked item have not been issued, the query is silent on that stock number.
Can one kind person, give me a proper formula to use, so to output the stocked quantity if no issues transaction has been done on the item.

Frank64

Registered User.
Local time
Hello Gina:
Thanks for the submission. It seemed more of VB instruction or syntax which I am not good at.
Hope to get there later.
Regards,

Frank64

Registered User.
Local time
I wish my mentors will direct me basically with MS Access instructions as to how to calculate the balance of stock, having the sum of all credits as against the debits on the condition that, stock items that have not been issued will still be output.

Frank64

Registered User.
Local time
It looks like I put my question under a wrong heading. Heading should reading something like, Stock Balance query..

GinaWhipp

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 14:47
Only way I know to do what you want is with VBA...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom