Teams, fixtures, results (1 Viewer)

LarryE

Local time
Today, 09:27
I'll have a look Larry. You're having a great time with this 😄. I'm learning such a lot.
Thank you you so much.
I'm about a year behind you. Hahaha.
Rob:
If you have experienced a problem with the form for Team Doubles, let me know and I have a new file with a new form. I experienced what appears to be corruption on that form. Let me know if you experienced that as well.

Last edited:

LarryE

Local time
Hi Larrye

I would not agree with your tables "tblTeamSinglesLegs" & "tblTeamDoubleLegs".

Both Contain Repeating Groups?
Yes, this is an unconvenional application with very limited players on each team (6) and fixed number of legs for each Fixture (match). I know it seems to bend the rules.

LarryE

Local time
Rob:
I didn't know if you wanted to keep track of multiple Divisions at once or not, but the model needed a relationship between the Fixtures table and the Divisions table. So here is the file. As another person mentioned, it is a bit unusual in design but I hope it can work for you as just a start. Of course you should test extensively. Create new divisions, teams, players and fixtures. You can reach me at audloe1@msn.com if you have further questions.

Attachments

• DartLeague.accdb
    3.1 MB · Views: 66
Last edited:

LarryE

Local time
Rob:
Are you wanting to print Fixture reports with team captains and signature lines?

Rob Stir

Local time
Today, 17:27
Rob:
I didn't know if you wanted to keep track of multiple Divisions at once or not, but the model needed a relationship between the Fixtures table and the Divisions table. So here is the file. As another person mentioned, it is a bit unusual in design but I hope it can work for you as just a start. Of course you should test extensively. Create new divisions, teams, players and fixtures. You can reach me at audloe1@msn.com if you have further questions.
Thanks LarryE, you're a star. Sorry for any delays, I've been on a long weekend to Sheffield for a Beth Hart gig and now daily life has got in the way hahaha

Rob Stir

Local time
Today, 17:27
Rob:
If you have experienced a problem with the form for Team Doubles, let me know and I have a new file with a new form. I experienced what appears to be corruption on that form. Let me know if you experienced that as well.
Yes, wasn't updating properly. No idea why

LarryE

Local time
Yes, wasn't updating properly. No idea why
Rob:
This attached file should be about what you are loooking to do. I have included some print reports for Fixtures and for Divisions. I don't know if you are planning on printing score cards or not but you can use this file for a start. You should not have problems.

Hart reminds me a lot of Janis Joplin...just sayin

Attachments

• DartLeague.accdb
    2.5 MB · Views: 60
Last edited:

LarryE

Local time
Rob:
Do you have a need to determine how many wins each individual player has over a single fixture or multiple fixtures?

LarryE

Local time
Rob:
Are there reports you need to print?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom